“Spa day ”

Aqua Sana Woburn Forest
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Millbrook
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

By far the best spa I have ever been to. It was amazing, perfect day. The facilities were clean, wide range of different rooms and experiences and it didn’t feel particularly busy.

Make sure to order your lunch when you arrive so you get exactly what you want!

Would recommend.

in 35 reviews
"open plan"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the spa with my family yesterday for the lime and ginger spa day 9-6. On arrival at the centre Parcs gate we where pleasantly greeted by a friendly lady, we had to drive to the bottom of the car park and park up with a spa day ticket in our car. We went into the spa and was given a locker key and wrist band. We got our towels and dressing gowns at the entrance of the changing rooms which you can go at anytime and get more. The changing rooms where nice and spacious with lots of lockers, it has dressing tables with hair dryers and it has a dryer for wet swimming costumes but watch out it torn my cousins swimsuit. It also has showers filled with shampoo and conditioner.
We went up to the vital lounge for our free snack and drink we could choose between muffins and croissants and smoothies and juices etc..they had a menu. We sat down and enjoyed our snack we where approached by Diane Cole and she personally welcomed us which was nice. We entered the world of spa and they had their own product to wipe off your face and they had apples in a bowl and a water fountain with plastic cups. We were able to go from room to room enjoying the experience I loved the down stair rooms the best. The steam/rain room was my favourite and the hottest steam room. They had an outside pool which was nice and the rain stopped so was able to go outside for a bit to enjoy the warm pool. We had a full morning from going around. We pre-booked our lunch for 2 and went to eat it was nice. We all ordered different bits of the menu and we were all satisfied with our choices the glasses could be cleaner in the vital bar, but lunch was nice we also got a free drink with our free lunch you just had to pay for dessert.
We went back to the spa and wanted to experience the salt lounge but was disappointed as it was just a relax room rather than any smells or steam or heat.
It was soon time for my lime and ginger wrap I was greeted by Alice and she asked me a few questions before hand about my skin etc .. I enjoyed the experience but felt disappointed i wasn’t actually wrapped and a lack of communication I had to be the one asking all the questions, and I felt I was left too long in between changes of clothes and showers ,plus my aunt had the same wrap and was wrapped with plastic film and offered tea afterwards when getting led to the candle room which I wasn’t I felt that could be improved on. But I must say I felt so smooth and fresher after my lime and ginger treatment won’t call it a wrap.
We stayed in the relax room for a good while after as my sister and cousins had a massages and loved it and felt relaxed and amazing afterwards. By then our day was over. We went through the shop and KatieD was a great help, she help me find products good for my skin and took time to explain and help me buy the correct product for me.
My overall experience was good but I think there could be a few things that would be much better like having more towels available around the treatment rooms both upstairs and downstairs because they get wet so fast you have to make your way back to the front of the changing rooms or seek out staff to help exchange it which is a waste of time and inconvenient. I also saw a mini bowl of fruit with grapes and strawberries but only two was left and our group was 6 and I never saw anymore come back I think the fruit could be topped up more often. And the sample products for the face could also be located downstairs too.
I would visit again even if it’s just to go buy some of the beauty products, and to try a different treatment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is very nice and fresh, pool warm and relaxing, sauna a bit crowded in Easter time and any other occasions and the staff very friendly and helpful. Plus the products they have are very good a bit pricey but good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not the best spa ever. It's basically lots of different saunas, but most of them not very hot. Only the volcano one is half way decent. Small pool, but the bubbles go on and off, so half the time just sat in water.
No pockets in dressing gowns which was so annoying, staff said it was because people left things in pockets. So i had to leave my things wrapped in a towel in various relaxation areas. No Jacuzzi, no plunge pools, just variations on luke warm saunas. No proper steam room. Not worth £50.

1  Thank pigandcow
Liz_Center_Parcs, Lead Guest Services Executive at Aqua Sana Woburn Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

So sorry to learn that your visit to our spa did not meet your expectations.

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to post your views.

Kind regards