“Roomy, relaxing, location perfect!”

Wild Cattle Creek Estate
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wild Cattle Creek Estate offers diners a unique experience in the Yarra Valley. Our chefs work closely with local suppliers to ensure the freshest seasonal produce. We create menus that constantly change to highlight and showcase what is on offer. Our award winning boutique wines compliment our menus perfectly to ensure a complete dining experience.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have spent the Easter break in one of the cottages on the Estate. The cottage is quite large and exceptionally well appointed if you want to prepare any meals. Breakfasts are supplied in the room - bacon, tomatoes, bread, cereal, juice and generous supplies of tea and coffee. There wasn’t a hairdryer in the room but this was resolved once it was brought to the attention of management.

We enjoyed the wine tasting and then dinner in the restaurant on Saturday night. The steak melted under the knife and the babotie was smooth and spicy. The African trio dessert was OK but after the staff talked up the dish, we were a little disappointed -it was OK but not great,

This venue is a great launching spot for Yarra Valley attraction. We walked part of the Warburton rail Trail, did the 5 bridges st Warburton and the local surrounds.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went there for Christmas Party with colleagues. Ordered different dishes and we shared. What a fantastic steak they grille. One of the "must go"s in Yarrah Valley area.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Was going to a concert at Rochford wines so booked to stay overnight at cattle creek

Arrived well before check in but went straight into restaurant had a drink and when lunch came around shared the chefs plates, which were very nice - the choices for food looked great but we only wanted something light.

Staying in merlot cottage which is a cute, clean self contained one bed was presently surprised that there was everything we needed including eggs, bacon and bread in the fridge.

There was even a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates to greet us.

The staff were great throughout

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Have been wanting to go to this place for a long time after seeing such lovely photo's of their dessert platters. It was very quiet for a Friday evening.

Because we wanted to try the dessert platter we chose to skip the entrée and go straight for a main instead. Beautifully plated and it was lovely, however I ordered the poultry (quail) and got the game (roo)! I only realised I got the wrong thing when I was about half way, when my partner asked me about it. The game was great, and I didn't mind that much that I got the wrong thing. However, clearly a mistake.
My partner had a lovely fish risotto with a beautiful broth.

The dessert platter looked great, but was a bit disappointing! The brownie was not soft and gooey but very dense. There was a small tart also - same.
Overall there was just way too much chocolate and not much fresh things to go to except a small scoop of raspberry sorbet.
We regretted not going for an entrée instead and going for a smaller dessert.

1  Thank StephtheFoodie
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I have been wanting to go to this place for a while. I have seen so many things on FB about the food. I was not disappointed. We had the Pork belly as entrée and also a share anti pasto platter. The cocktails were also lovely. The place is very nice inside and the service is very impressive. We walked around the gardens as sat on the outdoor deck. We were near the window so we had a view, but found it to be very stuffy. There wasn't much air movement and both myself and husband were sweating and choose to take our drinks outside. Unfortunately, it was the hot spell we had in Melbourne so that could have something to do with it. We will be going back there as I want to try there desert platter.