“Classy ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with a friend. Food was delicious and looked fantastic on the plate. Had the scallops for entree, and the John dory from the specials. My dining partner had the risotto also from the specials list. We both found the food delicious and satisfying enough that we couldn't fit in dessert. Service was quietly friendly and efficient. Great way to spend a cold, windy rainy afternoon. Will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this restaurant after saying it looked impressive after walking past
Well it lived up to expectations - it was very good - we shared an entree of calamari to start
and our main dishes were duck and the fish pie
Both dishes were very good & would order again. Good choices available in the wine list
Service was very good without being intrusive
Restaurant was busy on a weeknight - very popular with locals. Prices for mains were in $35-40 range

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We often dine there...nice tables on Toorak road. Beautifully decorated. Nice a quiet. The service is very accommodating and friendly. Daily specials add to regular seasonal menus. Wine list looks after all tastes. Function room upstairs.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

There were four of us who went for an early dinner. We were greeted by friendly delightful staff & shown to our table. The menu is good covering all food groups. The Barramundi was absolutely delicious and cooked to perfection. My husband ordered an Eye Fillet Steak also cooked perfectly as ordered Rare. I decided to share my Barramundi with him so I had half of his Eye fillet. The flavor was superb tender and delicious. The sides of Green Beans & Mash Potatoes also good
The quality is consistently great

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I recently held a birthday party with 14 guests at Quaff in the White Room. The food and service was very good and everyone really enjoyed the evening. The White room was lovely and perfect for the birthday evening. My husband and I also ate at Quaff previously and really enjoyed the kangaroo and the lamb. For dessert we strongly recommend the souffle!

Date of visit: January 2018