“Birthday lunvh”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a great birthday celebration with friends yesterday.
They have a great fixed price lunch menu- plenty of good choices.
Food and service exceptional.
Everyone loved their meals, great afternoon
Highly recommend

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Joined a group of about 15 for a Sunday birthday luncheon. Socially it was a lovely event catching up with old colleagues. Being a special occasion we indulged in a few bubbles. Expensive, but good. We were accommodated at the back part of the restaurant which worked well, allowing smaller groups to dine in the front section. Most of us opted for a 2 course menu special..either entree and main or main and dessert. The selection was good and we all enjoyed everything we had. We had a lovely waiter. It wasn't cheap after the champagne, coffees etc, but a really enjoyable afternoon.

1  Thank Christine c
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I often come here to dine together or with friends.. I think the food keeps improving...
I really enjoyed my gravlax and could have had a main if it was available.... My partner had the chicken sausages
and the sauce was superb... The duck is delicious and so was the crab agnolotti.. Diners might like to try the Quaff fish pie
absolutely delicious.., Finish it off with the superb signature souffle.. Out of this world !!!
I would love to see some modern renovations to the place.. A bit outdated for the young ..
The service was excellent ..

1  Thank Matilde595
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Had my birthday dinner in a private room at Quaff for 23 people. Lovely, comfortable surroundings, attentive staff and great food. Highly recommend. Judy C

1  Thank judycN7981XM
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Attended a dinner in a private room at Quaff. Surroundings are pleasant and comfortable. Table seating 20 which is a test for the kitchen to deliver entre, main, desert and petitfours to all simultaneously. Staff at Quaff were discrete, efficient and professional. Food was very good for banquet style dining - 2 or 3 choices all well cooked and well presented which denotes a very well run kitchen. A good experience which makes me want to return to check out the restaurant.

1  Thank David B