“visiting relatives”

Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Annan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My cousin and I stayed from the Wednesday night to Saturday morning,we booked single rooms which were clean enough and the bedding changed each day. The rooms were on the first floor by the corridor entrance, but its was very quiet and had a good sleep! Had the fish and chips one night, which seemed to be out of a packet! . The breakfasts were very good with extra tea and toast provided with no fuss, will stay here again no problem, all in all good value at the price!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

food was not great but will not rush back. was only to try again but things are just not right from waiter to table .sorry but will not be back /,,

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Lovely three course Christmas lunch for only £10.50 quick service and everything was piping hot can highly recommend it

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

A large group of us visited the Queensberry for our annual pre Christmas lunch the food was lovely served quickly and efficiently by the lovely staff and very reasonably priced

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This was our second visit here, and I must admit it was better than last time. The staff were very pleasant and friendly and very attentive. The food was excellent and well presented and freshly cooked, no reheating. I had the cold meat platter and I had three enormous slices of ham, beef and turkey and a lovely fresh salad and really good chips. I could not eat another thing. My wife had the three sausage selection with haggis mash and onion gravy. She said it was really lovely and the sausages wer delicious. Our friends also enjoyed their meals. The lunch time menu one of our friends had was only £6.95, that consisted of a main a dessert and tea or coffee. What an amazing price. Would we recommend this place, of course we would if in Annan then visit here for lunch.