“Evening with friends”

Crocodile
Ranked #24 of 59 Restaurants in Cheshunt
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 10 July 2018

A 15 minute walk for us to meet up with friends and the same for them so a convienent location. Reliable you know exactly what you will get with a Mcmullan pub. Their 5oz steak suits me fine. I like their prawn cocktail too.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My daughters have just got back from having a meal with their dad.
One ordered the chicken burger witch was raw as was the beef burger !
Neither ate their-meal !
Both ordered together and they forgot one of the meals ! So had to wait another 20 mins for the other meal to come out ! On top of that waited 30 mins plus for desert to come out. It wasn’t that busy to justify waiting this long !
When the chief made a appearance he looked sweaty and dirty.
All new staff not a good start.
We are regulars but definitely will not be eating there again.

1  Thank t0ni41
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Congealed cold corn on the cob with my meal. Not nice. Looked as if it had been recycled off someone else's plate. When I complained I was told the green salad stuff on it was 'parsley'. Got a lame apology.

1  Thank ifletcher3
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had excellant service from the staff at the Crocodile pub, 3/4/18. We were there for my Dads wake. We had a private area with our own bar. The food was great and plentiful at a very reasonable price. Family and friends all commented on what an excellant job they did. We were not rushed and they were very respectful at our sad time. THANK YOU!!

Croc_Cheshunt, General Manager at Crocodile, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Sue,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a lovely review of us, I'm glad we could make such a stressful time as hassle free as possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind regards
Pamela

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Recently been done up, nice local pub serving reasonably priced pub food that's good for the cost. Found staff friendly and extra star given for being dog friendly...great to have a local we can go to with our dog.

Croc_Cheshunt, General Manager at Crocodile, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi Joanne,
Thanks for your lovely review, yes we do love a dog at the crocodile and we look forward to seeing you soon.
regards