“Excellant Service”

Crocodile
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Cheshunt
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had excellant service from the staff at the Crocodile pub, 3/4/18. We were there for my Dads wake. We had a private area with our own bar. The food was great and plentiful at a very reasonable price. Family and friends all commented on what an excellant job they did. We were not rushed and they were very respectful at our sad time. THANK YOU!!

Croc_Cheshunt, General Manager at Crocodile, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sue,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a lovely review of us, I'm glad we could make such a stressful time as hassle free as possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Recently been done up, nice local pub serving reasonably priced pub food that's good for the cost. Found staff friendly and extra star given for being dog friendly...great to have a local we can go to with our dog.

Croc_Cheshunt, General Manager at Crocodile, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Hi Joanne,
Thanks for your lovely review, yes we do love a dog at the crocodile and we look forward to seeing you soon.
regards
Pam

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I booked a table for 3 with the option of my father joining us for coffee and dessert in a wheelchair. I found the space they'd reserved to be a little small for us so they graciously agreed for us to move to a large corner table which was set for 5. My nephew had thought he might join us so this was perfect. They couldn't have been nicer about it. I am Celiac and have enjoyed their extensive GF menu before ...they quickly downloaded it for me to keep ...The chicken & mushroom risotto I chose was delicious. My friends were also impressed with the regular variety offered and thrilled we could all share the potato skins starter because they use dedicated oil for everything fried...and a separate oil for people with fish allergies too. He loved his huge burger and fries and she really enjoyed her pasta dish. When we brought my father down from the Nursing Home next door, they were so accommodating and he had lots of room at the table. The desserts were amazing and we finished off with delicious coffees too. They don't have cinnamon sprinkles for their cappuccino but I know to always carry my own! The atmosphere was delightful...We shall certainly be wheeling my father here again....Thank you for a delightful afternoon.

1  Thank Rona L
Croc_Cheshunt, General Manager at Crocodile, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Hi Rona,
I glad you had a great day and its always a pleasure to have you.I'm extra delighted you could have such a selection from our GF menu. The table you sat at is called table 1 please feel free to request this as you book.We look forward to seeing you soon, I've even picked up some cinnamon for just that occasion!
Kind Regards

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Booked lunch for three. Only appeared to be two waiting on, who didn't seemed bothered whether they served us or not. Had to go up to bar to ask to be served. Very poor customer care, will not be returning.

Croc_Cheshunt, General Manager at Crocodile, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear Stewart,
I 'm very sorry to hear of your disappointing experience with us. I will be fully investigating this issue and re-training the team as appropriate. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I can assure you we normally do provide excellent customer service and if you are willing to give us another chance I know we will do you proud. If you would like to discus this further with me please contact me on crocodile.cheshunt@mcmullens.co.uk.
Sincerely

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Went on a Sunday afternoon.
They were busy as they had a christening in, which I was told quite abruptly about, and there was at least half hour wait for food.
Food when it came was ok, if a little luke warm.
Menu is traditional pub grub, but with the big play area is good for the kids.
Is fine for a meal, but quite expensive for food and drink considering where you are.

Croc_Cheshunt, General Manager at Crocodile, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear David,
Thanks for taking the time to review us, I'm sorry to hear your day didn't live up to expectations. We do consider our menu to be competitively priced and appreciate your feedback. I do hope you'll visit again soon to have a better value experience.