Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,935 results
All reviews free train toasties burger hot dogs read the reviews bad reviews rooms are basic water polo fresh towels kids club road train great holiday family holiday min walk fussy eater plenty of choice something for everyone
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2022 via mobile

I booked this holiday with Love holidays and for the most part it worked out cheap, all inclusive for 6 days and when we arrived it seemed acceptable. However, once we had got our bearings, several issues emerged. For example, the internet was always down and very poor, out of 3 machines in the gym, only one worked and the staff didn’t seem bothered about fixing them. There were 2 pools- a splash one,especially for children, and an adult one. However the children were allowed to run riot and monopolised both pools,so my family and I had no chance of using it.The food was unimaginative, the staff abrupt and rude. One of the waiters tried to take our food away before we had finished eating, another snatched a plate out of my wife’s hand! The worst part was the entertainment as there was none for adults. Every night, the reception staff assured us that there would bingo and a disco, but the animation staff always cancelled it. My mother who we had taken with us, did complain to a member of the team and was rudely confronted, but in the end we did get bingo one night. The rooms although basic were very clean and well kept,however, the beds were extremely hard and neither my wife and I got much sleep. I was also disappointed that there were no tea/ coffee making facilities. The surrounding area was lovely : we went to the Sunday market and walked down to the beach which was about 15 min walk away. The coastal walk way stretched for miles so we did pop over to the neighbouring town and investigate. In conclusion,although it was nice to get away, we will not be staying at that particular resort again.

Reviewed October 25, 2022 via mobile

The hotel and the rooms are clean. The beds are slightly uncomfortable, the bed my Nana slept in was creaky.
The food- Errm there was a few choices but there was nothing to really put together to make a meal. The dinner seemed like it was left ever lunch with added extras, which is good to cut down the food waste but it never really looked appetising. The food wasn’t really that hot but there is a microwave to heat it up if you like hot food. The snacks around the bar was nice. Breakfast was standard. Some staff didn’t look very cheerful, the maids seemed happier than the staff around the bar and in the restaurant. There are steps down to the pool but I’m unsure if there was an option to get the lift down. There is a little arcade area. There is a shuttle train to the beach but we found out on the last day it’s around a 5 minute walk. There wasn’t any entertainment throughout the day. What made the holiday was the people that we met there.

Reviewed October 23, 2022

The resort is very clean and the staff work very hard. Always found them friendly. The food is fine and always something for everyone. Salad, bread, fish, fruit, ice cream, wedges, rice, chips, chicken curry, different meats, I can't moan about the food i thought it would be alot worse. The shuttle train and bus is a great little transport to the beach and train station it makes life alot easier. Train 11 euros return to barcelona per adult defo worth the trip. The beach at santa susana is lovely wish spent more time on it. This to me was a little 5 day break and was worth every penny I spent although didnt spend loads of time at hotel. This resort gave more than I expected for the money. The only bit that let it down was some of the guests were there for the drinking from 10am to 11pm yes in plastic cups but does it matter. We were near the lifts on the ground level and did get woken a few times in the evening with people saying good night in a loud drunk tone. Might be worth putting sign on lift that people sleeping on that level. This is not al carte or different restaurants but the resort does not show itself to be. For me this is cheap cheerful place and they all work hard with what they have. If you want better pay for better. Santa sussana thankyou for my short break and its a great resort for a base. I paid 565 all inclusive with transfers, parking, flight and 1 hold luggage for 2 people with love holidays bargain. Thank you.
If you want a good restaurant near the beach and town use King's had great steak and misses had a great homemade burger. Would defo visit santa sussana again. All staff try there best and the place is clean what more could you want for the money. If you want 4 or 5 star pay for it.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2022

Hotel has friendly staff and great lunch and dinner options on the all-inclusive. It could do with upgrade on breakfast options and decor but clean and 1hr by train away from Barcelona and close to several different shops. Downside is very noisy in the evening due to been close to dual carriageway and bar closes at 11pm for all inclusive option.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2022 via mobile

If you have any taste you’ll want to avoid this hotel!
Positives:- Hard to think of many… there is a free train that takes you to the beach, rooms are clean (ish).
Negatives: Where do i start!… very dated and basic eg cigarette burns in the blankets, staff unfriendly and unhelpful eg never speak to you and. if you ask for information about local area etc they roll their eyes and don’t have any answers, food is awful and on some days hard to identify what it is, all drinks served in a plastic beaker whether it’s tea or wine, full of chavs that overtake every area during the day and play loud music into the night, overlooks a main road and a supermarket car park.

Needless to say I wouldn’t return.

2  Thank Rachael M