“Excellent food and service ”
Review of Avocado Restaurant

Avocado Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Imerovigli
Price range: US$19 - US$49
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Magical journey of flavors in a special mediterranean cuisine restaurant, at beautiful Imerovigli in Santorini Island overlooking the deep blue
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first meal in Santorini and it was amazing! We got the Greek salad, sea bass, seafood pasta and moussaka which were all fantastic. Service was great; staff was very friendly and came by multiple times to make sure we were comfortable and didn’t need anything else, including giving us blankets to keep us warm and asking us if we wanted the windows open etc. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience. Would highly recommend to everyone!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Write a ReviewReviews (2,619)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hospitable, friendly, fresh ingredients and
delicious food! Won’t be disappointed. We ate there multiple times and each time the food was great!

2  Thank sandos4
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So my girlfriend and I didn’t even eat here. However, when we arrived at Santorini, I had made a booking mistake at a nearby hotel and booked the incorrect dates. The wind was blowing 40+miles per hour, we had our luggage on us, the cab driver left us in a strange neighborhood.

These people who own/work at this restaurant saw we were struggling outside and let us inside their restaurant while they were still getting ready for the upcoming summer season. They immediately helped us by calling the resort owner and helped us talk through our situation with them. They gave us WiFi access, and used their cell phones to help us communicate with everyone we needed to. They were calming and reassuring us when it seemed like our vacation was off to a terrible start.

I can not testify whether or not the food, drinks, or anything else is amazing. However, I can say that the people who work at this establishment are very kind and caring. If they had not helped us, we would have been completely lost, and I’m sure it would have made our stay extremely harder.

I appreciate you guys so much!! (And my girlfriend didn’t kill me guys, I’m surprised as well)

3  Thank JWebster1
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

i cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. the service, the food and the prices. i wish i could remember our waiter's name, he was fabulous. we came here for dinner the first time with a group of 6. we all shared a couple moussakas, which i think may have been my favorite out of Mykonos, Paros & Santorini. the octopus salad over quinoa is divine. this place is a totally laid back friendly atmosphere. Santorini dining can get very expensive so we loved this little escape. there is no view, but if you have a room with a view, watch the sunset there and then come here for dinner once its dark! we also returned for lunch a few days later, just my husband and i, and were treated like family. they recognized us and were so pleased to see us return. i highly recommend this place!

2  Thank Caroline R
Reviewed March 1, 2018

This is a restaurant without a view, but so worth it! We did not have a reservation but the staff gave us with a table outside, facing a parking area. So it wasn't romantic, but the food - oh the food! I had moussaka and a glass of white wine - both were delicious. The moussaka was given in a big portion and was so flavourful. My husband liked my moussaka so much he ate the leftovers the next day. The wait staff are great - I was cold outside, so they offered me and my husband pashminas. Cats and dogs wandered around us, begging for food, but the wait staff was good to shoo them away. Definitely eat here while you're in Santorini.

1  Thank Nicola_Six