Xenones Filotera(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$361
Hotels.com
Regina Mare Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$637
Bookgreece.com
US$583
US$516
Bookgreece.com
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$489
US$402
Aeolos Studios & Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$271
Astra Suites(Imerovigli)
US$1,096
US$1,027
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswatching the sunsethoneymoon suiteevery morningreceptionistshowerprivacyjacuzzibalconyairportbreakfastviewscalderasantoriniisland
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We booked the premier suite and it was perfect! The views from the balcony were stunning, the room had great decor and was spotless. The breakfast was a light breakfast but perfect for us as we didn't want to be too full before exploring the island. They bring the breakfast to your room and I'm not sure how the staff does it every day walking up and down those steps. Truly amazing! Konstantinos at the reception was great! He was very quick to respond to our emails and any other request we had. We would gladly book this hotel again when we return to Santorini!

Room Tip: Premier suite 7 was amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This hotel is cheaper than others with a private hot tube. We actually stayed in two different rooms at this property and first was just simple with nice privately separate hot tube and the other was way better room standard with a hot tube with a full view at caldera and sunset. You can even cook in the room if you want as it has a kitchen and sitting area in the room plus great patio attached. Very good stay

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Avoid! The worse 4stars hotel in imerovigli and unqualified management. I booked a 30m deluxe suite with private balcony and bedsuns and I received:
15m standard room;
hot tube engine chamber next to the door very noisy and unpleasant;
Noisy fridge - I had to unplug the fridge during the night because I couldn't sleep;
On the terrace only chairs because the balcony was too small and dark for bedsuns;
Dirty toilet cover;
No intimacy;
Breakfast with box juice, filter coffee, packed croissant. Everything very cheap and poor;
Arrogant attitude of the staff.
It looks like you pay only for the view and they want many thanks at the end for that.
A room in this hotel in high season is around 600euro per night. Save your money and choose a 2star hotel where you will receive the same quality.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve N
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We spent one week of our holiday here in Kasimatis. Pleasant stay in calm environment. One night I asked receptionist to call one restaurant to book a table for dinner, she was calling in front of me and It wasn't done. I felt shame in front of my girlfriend when I arrived to restaurant.
I like very much after dinner bath in hot tub. Small disappointment was also breakfast every day almost the same., but on the other hand they bring in directly to your room.
Thats why I can give maximum 4 stars for rating.

Imerovigli is just amazing place. At the end thank you for nice holiday.

Room Tip: Deluxe suite with private outdoor hot tub
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Upon arriving to the suite we quickly realized this wasn’t going to be a good idea. Our rooms air conditioner wasn’t working so 3 people had to come fix it and left dust and crap on the floor. After 25 minutes it finally worked. It makes me wonder if they have ever rented the room before. Terrible customer service from the front desk gentlemen. He was upset over my negative check in process that he brought up. Well, quite frankly having someone fixing my AC first 20 minutes after arriving isn’t ideal. Water leaking on our terrace floor. Breakfast was ok stale croissants and bread. Also, cold water. Front desk failed to tell us that you have to turn on the hot water switch, along with our room phone constantly ringing. Their solution was to unplug it, not sure if that was safe? We tried to upgrade but the guy rudely informed us it was sold out, the lady asked me why I didn’t book a better room. Seems like you only get service if you get the nicer rooms and if you’re in the standard room they look down at you. A honeymoon that turned into a nightmare.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple