See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Le Colisee is a very pleasant hotel with service making you feel far better than in usual Best Western chain hotels.
Rooms are quiet, very clean good beads. Breakfast is excellent, good offering wide range of breads, and options.
Will be here again.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Finding a hotel that offers rest and comfort in an industrial area is never easy but in Saint-Herblain, near the city of Nantes, I did. Le Colisée is very convenient. There is a large parking place and the entrance is very modern and funky. Maybe the fact that there is a spa got something to do with it. People at the reception are very polite and speak multiple languages. I noticed that there were many different nationalities among the guests. Behind the reception there is a nice bar with a wide variety of refreshments. Accompanied with some salty snacks and olives the cocktails do even taste better. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and spacious and overall the bathroom looks very modern and has a rainshower. Equipped with a minibar and all necessary extra's this room definitely gets a big plus. Breakfast is basic but very tasteful and presented in a very nice way. Also here there are no negative remarks to make. As I was working late I tried the restaurant "Ardoise" as well. Same polite and excellent service and superb food. Last but not least the price/quality balance for this hotel is perfect. I know where I'm coming back if I need to be in Nantes for business.

Room Tip: Go for the first floor and the end of the hall. Very quiescent
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2014

We booked this hotel by chance mainly for the parking some weeks before a road trip through France from Spain and didn't we do well? The sat-nav brought us directly there but not sure how easy it would have been to find otherwise - it is certainly off the beaten track.

The Reception staff were very friendly and helpful and one of them accompanied us to our room which was very bright and airy with a great bathroom. The soft drinks in the mini bar were complimentary as was the breakfast in the morning. Breakfast was delicious and was self serve in a large breakfast room. The amount and quality of the food on offer was outstanding and it would have been easy to over indulge!

The restaurant is A La Carte and my wife and I both enjoyed a fantastic meal with a bottle of wine at a very reasonable price and we found the staff on duty to be both professional and friendly. We were there on a Monday night and there few others about so we were well attended!

We were told about the availability of the Spa room but we didn't use it as we arrived about 8pm and were leaving early the next morning but everything about this hotel was spot on - even the WiFi was excellent and free.

In summary this is a very pleasant and intimate small hotel which is comfortable with friendly helpful staff serving good food and I have no hesitation in recommending a stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms seem to have a view of either a motorway or the car park
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Absolutely fabulous Hotel, especially for business, great fast and free WIFI, proximity to Business areas, only 15 mins to downtown Nantes $20 euro in a taxi., 15 mins from Airport $22 euro in a taxi.

The staff here made my stay great as they are very happy, helpful and speak English very well, some have lived in UK too previously and a very chatty and friendly.

Rooms are very spacious, new and modern , large bathrooms and tea and coffee with kettle in room spotlessly clean to usual high Best Western Standards.

I didn't try the spa or pool as I was busy on business.

People tend to be on a company event or visiting on business from around France and other countries, a very cosmopolitan mix that I like.

The free breakfast was outstanding too in a spacious breakfast room.

The Restaurant is A la Carte and is absolutely fabulous, well staffed, timely, well priced and the food was amazing I don't normally have a full 4 or 5 course meal but I did here as it was so delicious, it is a top restaurant and is very busy lunchtimes as well as evenings.

I highly recommend this Hotel and Restaurant, you will too so come on down.

Room Tip: The restaurant have Muscadet Wine at $15 a bottle, the bar at the hotel dont have wine at this low price so I brought mine back after my meal.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This is a Best Western hotel in their "plus" series which are upscale. To reach this hotel, though, you must negotiate through a busy industrial park. Other than that, the rooms were nice and the staff was very helpful and pleasant. We were told they have a spa that is available with 3 hours' notice but we did not use it. We were there on a weekend and the restaurant was closed. There were only 3 or 4 cars in the lot so maybe that was why. The breakfast was very good, and the price was excellent. In sum, this is an excellent stop if you are in transit and want a nice room at a good price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple