“Best food in Uvita”

Soda Ranchito Dona Maria
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Uvita
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 27 March 2018

True Costa Rican food with great prices & service. Breakfast, lunch, & dinner available. Friendly, nice people.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We had lunch at Soda Ranchito Dona Maria & we were very impressed with the service, food quality & quantity. We had the fish casado & the arroz con pollo; both were delicious. In addition to the fish, rice & beans, the casado included several small sides including salads & pastas. Both meals were a very good value.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We went there for breakfast, and it was the best we had in costa rica. It was tasty with all the ingredients and nice smoothies.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Everything that I eat was very good and it is very cheap.

I have several meals at this restaurant and I was satisfied at all.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve had my best Casado of my Costa Rican stay here. I chose the vegetarian option. It was delicious and the portion was very fair. The juice was also very refreshing.
I’d return for sure!