“My best costarican breakfast”

Soda Ranchito Dona Maria
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Uvita
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We went there for breakfast, and it was the best we had in costa rica. It was tasty with all the ingredients and nice smoothies.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Everything that I eat was very good and it is very cheap.

I have several meals at this restaurant and I was satisfied at all.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve had my best Casado of my Costa Rican stay here. I chose the vegetarian option. It was delicious and the portion was very fair. The juice was also very refreshing.
I’d return for sure!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Great variety, delicious food, big plates and top prices. If you want to eat something in Uvita go to Doña Maria. Food is prepared with love and you will leave satisfied in every way. Places like this are not easy to find in Costa Rica. I recommend the veggie nachos!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We eat here a "arroz con calamares" and nachos which were delicious, and Maria is very nice ! Just don't hesitate to go there!

Date of visit: December 2017