“Good food”

The Dome Drive Thru
Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Uvita
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Dome Drive Thru, Uvitas best Breakfast and lunch specializing in Burritos and Burgers and a selection of Uvitas best coffee drinks.
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The location is a little awkward being in the middle of the parking lot, but we stopped for a quick bite and the food was really good!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Healthy food ,beautifully prepared,great staff, reasonable pricing, large portions.
Easy to find on main road

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We stopped at the Dome for a late lunch after our Jungle ATV tour and were very happy with the quality of the food. The wait staff were nice and provided good service. The portion size was reasonable for the price and the food was tasty. When we left, I had forgotten my sunglasses on the table, 15 minutes later when I realized that I had left them there, we went back and the waitress had put them aside hoping that I would return. We will certainly go back.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We enjoy having the egg wrap. It is big enough that we share. The coffee is so good. I love going ther

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We stopped here for breakfast and I had the special, a breakfast burrito made with gallo pinto, eggs, cheese, and avocado and wrapped in a tortilla. I also tried one of the green smoothies. It was one of my favorite breakfasts and would go back again.