“Great sandwich”
Review of El Toro Loco

El Toro Loco
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Uvita
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: Texas style barbeque - pork, chicken and brisket! Homemade flour tortillas for Tacos and Quesadillas! BBQ Sandwiches and a BBQ Burger! Appetizers - Fried Pickles, Onion Rings, Wings and Nachos! Did we mention BREAKFAST!!! BBQ Hash, Biscuits and Gravy, Huevos Rancheros Tostada and much more!
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch and a beer. Such a friendly place, soon we were chatting to some locals!
We had a brisket sandwich and it was delicious!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Went there for lunch on Taco Tuesday's and it was amazing! Cold beer, fast service, delicious brisket, and fried pickles that are soooo good! The owners are so genuine and sweet. If you're in Uvita, you have to try this place.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I am not a big brisket person hence I was a bit hesitant to go here for lunch. I am so glad that I did!
The food was amazing! I had the pork tacos, the kids had the chicken tacos & my hubby had the Cuban! So delicious!
And the couple who owns/runs the place is so wonderful & friendly!
It is a must try!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a delightful lunch at El Toro Loco. Best value in a meal I have had in a long time ~ BBQ was excellent, sides delicious . . . I am trying to figure out when I can get there for another meal. Uvita is lucky to have this great little spot.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Best food, cold beer, crazy good onion strings, homemade BBQ sauce and the pulled pork is the best we have ever had. A must stop in Uvita.