“Traditional Italian Pizza”

St Domenico Pizza Bar
Ranked #10 of 359 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 19 May 2016

The food is good service is good price is the not cheap a small bridge road restaurant with outdoor space at the front where you can enjoy your pizza or pasta have a wine or beer and people watch

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I ate at St Domenico Pizza Bar and I need to say: the food is just AMAZING! It is a lovely restaurant with delicious plates and professional service. I ate a pizza that was so yummy!! And the desserts are awesome as well, I tasted the tiramisu but everything seems great. I really recommend it restaurant to everyone who want to try a fantastic Italian food!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Service was great, very fast and the food was too. Loved the atmosphere, such a cute place. Would definitely recommend this Pizza Bar!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I come from an Italian family and I really miss the food of my homeland. Here in Melbourne it is hard to find a good traditional pizza. But a few weeks ago, some friends recommended me St. Domenico Pizza Bar in Richmond. After months, I finally felt the Italian taste in my mouth again. The pizzas are wonderful, and the Homemade Cannelloni is divine. The staff are friendly, the service is fast and the atmosphere is amazing. The price also is very good. If you love Italian cuisine or you are looking for a delicious dinner you need to know Domenico Pizza Bar.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Absolutely incredible experience while visiting St Domenico. The pizzas were so so so yummy and were exactly what I was wanting from a pizza bar. My boyfriend also ordered the homemade lasagne and we were both really surprised with how much flavour it had!
The service was great as well.
Definitely recommend you try it out.