“Shocking! ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Treatment Studio
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend booked a deal on group on for facials with afternoon tea. On phoning and booking we were offered a further treatment with 50% off so I booked us in for pedicures too.

The facials we had were no more than a cleanse, tone and moisturise. It was like a do it yourself facial at home. I asked the beauty therapist how long she been doing beauty for and she told me she was doing an online course...I found this shocking. I know beauty therapy training is a 3 year full time course and don't believe its something you could learn online. I don't know how the treatment studio can charge the prices they do when their therapists aren't qualified. For the price we paid I wasn't expecting a Molton brown facial but was expecting more than we got.

Afternoon tea was a scone and cup of tea. I was expecting sandwiches at least. Me and my friend hadn't eaten lunch and was starving.

When I see the pedicure station was no more than a comfy chair with an Argos foot spa in front of it, I asked to cancel and for our money back. The manager said he had never had a complaint before but I had never seen anything like it before. He did give us our money back for the pedicure be grudgingly.

Stay clear!!

6  Thank taniadade

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I bought this for my son and I through groupon. It says Rochester on the address but is in a terraced house in a residential street in Strood. The parking outside wasn't great as the street is really narrow and there are not many spaces.

We arrived a bit early and were welcomed into a small waiting room, asked if we wanted a hot drink and had to fill in some forms. Although small it was comfy and welcoming.

The previous couple came downstairs and it then became a bit cramped but we weren't all there for to long and we had arrived early.

We went upstairs for our appointment and were taken to a room with two beds. I had when I booked said I wanted separate rooms as it was my son not my partner and luckily they had another room that was free it would have been awkward if they didn't.

The massage was nice and the girls were friendly.

It was good value using a groupon £19 per person not sure I would pay full price which I think is about £35. If you booked on the same day as your treatment you could get 20% of your next appointment.

1  Thank Allisoncsuk
Reviewed 14 April 2017

My boyfriend purchased a couples massage through Groupon as a valentines day present and we only just got round to redeeming it.

On arrival we were shown to the waiting room, asked to fill out a form and our drinks order taken. We were then shown to the treatment room upstairs and brought our drinks. We were given a little time to relax and make ourselves at home before our session began. The room was very welcoming as was the entire place, scattered with candles and products in cabinets for sale. I was surprised that it was located in the middle of a housing estate, however this did not alter from the experience.

The girls were both very welcoming and friendly yet professional. The atmosphere and ambience were lovely. We both thoroughly enjoyed it and were made to feel at ease. I enjoyed it so much and was so relaxed I almost dozed off. We opted for the Swedish massage however for an additional £5 per person could upgrade to a hot stone.

Afterwards we were given time to re dress before leaving the room rather than being rushed and told to take our time. We were then offered another drink and given time to enjoy it in the waiting room before leaving.

Lovely experience and couldn't fault the staff in any way. I particular liked the fact that conversation was limited during the session meaning we could fully relax and enjoy it.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I booked this as a valentines present for my boyfriend and we both loved it. From start to finish the girls were very professional and we both loved the massage. Would highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I purchased a couples massage through Groupon for £38. When I phoned to book I was offered hot stones for an extra £5pp and an exfoliation and scrub treatment prior for £15pp.

It wasn't what I expected, being a converted terrace house, however I was pleasantly surprised.

The ladies who looked after us were warm and welcoming. The massage was good. Hot stones were lovely and as I haven't had these before, so was nice to try something different.

The treatment room and bathroom were immaculately clean. The water pressure in the shower was a little low at times because of the washing machine, it made it quite a laugh trying to wash the scrub off each other!

All in all a very pleasant and relaxing experience. Would definitely recommend and would return.