“Groupon deal ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Treatment Studio
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I purchased a couples massage through Groupon for £38. When I phoned to book I was offered hot stones for an extra £5pp and an exfoliation and scrub treatment prior for £15pp.

It wasn't what I expected, being a converted terrace house, however I was pleasantly surprised.

The ladies who looked after us were warm and welcoming. The massage was good. Hot stones were lovely and as I haven't had these before, so was nice to try something different.

The treatment room and bathroom were immaculately clean. The water pressure in the shower was a little low at times because of the washing machine, it made it quite a laugh trying to wash the scrub off each other!

All in all a very pleasant and relaxing experience. Would definitely recommend and would return.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I booked this as a Christmas present.

Although we were surprised that the studio was located in a residential terrace, upon going inside we were surprised at the professional interior.

We felt relaxed straightaway.

The two girls who gave us a massage, were lovely! Very professional but friendly and put us at ease straightaway.

We had a lovely, relaxing hours massage and felt that the staff work extremely hard to ensure that you have the best experience and the treatment is given to a very high standard.

The addition coming shortly of a log cabin for treatments sounds like heaven and we will definitely be booking a massage experience in there!

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I was surprised when I arrived to see it was a mid terraced house and. It a Salon. But it was at the end of a quiet dead end road and even though a residential area there was no parking restrictions so you could park easily enough. But remember it's a dead end road and don't drive down otherwise you will need to reverse.
On entering it was decorated professionally I was soon offered a tea and a seat and I soon forgot it was a house. Inside was like a salon with a reception and waiting small room.
I had a massage and the room was clean and fresh. The masseuse was very friendly and gave me time.
The massage was good too. Although not the best I have had, because everything else was good I was happy. I had an hour and it was relaxing. I also had the scrub and the bathroom was lovely.
Would have been good to have had a choice of pressure with the massage as mine was too gentle.
I will go back again if I want a relaxing massage rather than a deep tissue one.
They had very good customer service and took care of me from as soon as I walked in. It's a great place to buy a gift voucher for your mum for example as you know she will be safe and have a personal service and one to one kind treatment. Worth a visit

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful little converted house, we had a Groupon deal for full body Swedish and hot stones massage never had before. When phoned to book Colin was lovely and offered us full body exfoliation half price before our massages. It was so refreshing and relaxing a bath for couple shower to wash off before same room couple massage, the girls were lovely friendly and chatting let u know what was to happen so relaxing thanks to Gemma , tali and Colin for graet service a tip left as well deserved. Hope to be back again soon.