“Well worth it.”
Review of Please Sir !

Please Sir !
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Broadstairs
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: “One BIte” It’s all it takes! Smash burgers that will change your life! Don’t believe us. “One bite “ will change your mind!
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The best burger I have eaten. I had the Holy burger amazing. 3 of my family had the limitless and 2 had the 1 cluck. The cajun fries were so good. We also had the Biscoff milkshake .....best ever. Because we had to wait a little for the milkshake he gave us another one while we waited.
Worth every penny. So friendly and chatty.

1  Thank Bunter_07
Pleasesir1, Owner at Please Sir !, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Amy, thank you very much! Great review and most importantly I’m glad you enjoyed your meal! Look forward to seeing you again!

Write a reviewReviews (148)

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Just had the Hunter double chicken thigh burger, excellent. Cooked by a very polite chap called David to perfection. Highly recommend. Shout to Mason and Carol too providing solid hospitality. Great spot.

Date of visit: May 2021
Pleasesir1, Owner at Please Sir !, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

These are the reviews that I love to see! Shout outs for the team that work tirelessly but still remain to provide a greater level of care for our customers! I wouldn’t be able to do all of this without the workforce we have! So thank you for making their day and I assure you the message will be passed on! Thank you.

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

I had the limitless and Hubbie had the smash with Cajun fries. OMG it was the best burger I have ever had. We rang ahead as my husband needed dietary info and the owner, Steve, couldn’t have been more helpful. Great service! Went for home delivery.Food was hot and tasted fantastic and arrived as promised bang on time . Couldn’t be happier! Definitely going back!

Date of visit: May 2021

Another happy customer! Honestly this is what it’s all about for me! The community and customers from afar are what makes this business so good! Can’t thank you enough!

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Delightful burgers although calling them burgers is a bit unfair as it is essentially a ground rump steak smashed pattie beautifully seasoned on a bun with your selection of additions. The owner kindly helped us in our choices, four smashes in total with cajun fries on the side and we were all in agreement that the flavour was stunning.
Nice place, nice staff and delicious food, what more can you ask for! Will definitely be back

Date of visit: May 2021

Love this! Thank you very much, as I’ve said time and time again... it’s the reaction of the customers that make it so much fun. We love what we do but to get this response is the best part of it all! Thank you!

Reviewed 30 May 2021

This was our first time trying please sir and we went for the chicken burgers do chips I went for the Cajun chips and my husband went plain...wow...what a taste sensation!! Easily the nicest burger and chips my husband and I have ever eaten! Nice to support a local business too. Well worth the money will definitely be going back and recommending to friends and family

Date of visit: May 2021
Pleasesir1, Owner at Please Sir !, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Thank you! It’s great to hear another amazing review!! It’s difficult to explain to others how good these are... it baffles even me! Thank you very much!!