“Very good food or a reasonable price!”

Bar Gelateria Helvetia
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Tremezzina
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Freshly prepared and very tastefull pasta, super friendly staff qnd all that for a reasonable price. Top!
We had the lobstwr spaghetti and yhe one with clams. Extremely good!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (398)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been there for dinner when we couldn't find anywhere else to go- everything reserved. Although it looks a bit old- fashioned and tourist orientated it turned out a lovely surprise. Great tastes, friendly and efficient staff, reasonable prices. I do recommend it!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Ate a chocolate cake. 7 euros. Small - not me, the waiter described it thus - accompanied by industrial ice-cream.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

Amazing mussels in a delicious tomato sauce. We ate this twice it was so good. The steamed trout was baked without prawns for me as I am allergic- was delicious & piping
Hot!

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Karen J
Reviewed 15 September 2020

We ate in this restaurant as there were limited options to eat close to our hotel.
The place is very noisy and dusty because it is situated next to a busy road.
The servis was nice, waiters and waitresses were friendly and polite, we didn't have to wait for anything.
However, the food was mediocre.
The tomato soup I order tasted like an instant soup, it would definitely need some improvement. Pizza was ok, but I wasn't amazed. They had just basic options for pizzas, with maximum 2 things on the top, I found it a bit plain.

Date of visit: September 2020