All reviewstwo brothersyogurtthis family run hotelhome made cakesprovide beach towelsnearest beachrooms are bigperfect locationother islandscar rentalminute walkgreat place to staychristosmotherairportjamsmilos
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

There are lots of pros for this place in that the staff are very helpful and friendly. Also, the place is cleaned well and rooms serviced daily. However, our room was not that spacious for family of 4 and only had small table with two seats inside and only just enough space to sit on very small balcony for two looking over field to rear. The shower, cupboards and kitchenette in our room needs updating. When we arrived The shower door was hanging off and I had to fix it myself by adjusting the runners. I am sure this was an oversight but it is not what you expect for the money. Still good overall but perhaps the photos raised our expectations to much and we had hoped to have an area to sit out in the sun.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I stayed there with my family for 5 days and had a wonderful time. Rooms are clean, spacious and accommodating. The family that run the business genuinely care about their guest and are always full of advice and helpful information for you to have the best possible stay. Anyone who is considering this hotel should just book, you cant go wrong.
..............should have stayed another 5 days :-)

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Scorpo843
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very clean, traditional but modern facilities, extremely polite crew, family owned only 15 minutes walk from the port. The breakfast was included in my economical stay and it was a “spread” of high quality food. I am a critical person but nothing to complain here.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Theo C
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at hotel Rigas for 4 days, after spending 3 in Plaka. The day before we were to check in, they messaged me to offer a free hotel transfer from the port or airport. Although we were in the Plaka they were more than happy to pick us up. The driver, I believe his name was Panos, was very friendly and we chatted about basketball.

His brother worked at the reception, and was friendly an helpful. While we waited for our room (we received a very nice upgrade, because our plans changed and had to leave a day early) he helped us figure out the perfect itinerary.

Our room was spacious, clean, and bright, with a beautiful patio overlooking milos. Breakfast was included and offered many delicious foods. They also left us a small bottle of Greek liquor and when we checked out, a nice bag of cookies!

We will definitely come back when we visit milos again!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andreanna21
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

After doing all of my homework on places to stay while on Milos, we decided on The Rigas Hotel. We are so glad we did. It was myself, my husband and our two adult daughters. We were picked up at the ferry port with a warm welcome and driven to the hotel. We had the best breakfast we have had while in Greece. Two of my family members have Celiac disease and could not eat the homemade cakes and such but there were lots of other options. There was fried eggs, boiled eggs, corn cereal, fresh fruit and of course yogurt. You must try the homemade marmalade!
The room was big enough for the 4 of us with a lovely patio to dry our bathing suits and towels. They supply the beach towels.
They arranged a car rental for us and helped us pick the most memorable places to visit.
This hotel is walking distance to restaurants, shops, beach and the port for boat excursions to Kleftiko.
This family is very hospitable and wants you to have a wonderful holiday, just ask. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family