Sonio Beach Apartments(Platanias)(Great Value!)
US$131
Blue Dome Hotel(Platanias)
US$175
US$156
US$121
Golden Rose(Kolymbari)(Great Value!)
US$154
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$255
US$305
US$204
US$258
US$242
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

Metohi Georgila(Platanias)(Great Value!)
US$472
All reviewsthese apartmentscleaned every dayolive oilgreat apartmentsour home away from hometowels changedon arrivalthe main roadwonderful hospitalityexcellent accommodationself catering accommodationtowels providedcool drinklovely poolplace to stayideal for familiesbedroom apartment
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great apartments.
On a hill maybe not so good for disabled .but plenty of taxis
Effie,Catherine and the rest of the family are lovely and make you feel so welcome.

I was with my partner,my son his daughter and my grandson.
We had plenty of room.
The apartments were really well equipped.
Would highly recommend .
Ideal for families and couples.

Plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

Love Crete can't wait to return .

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This is a terrific suite hotel. We stayed for a week in a 3 bedroom unit with 2 balconies and enjoyed everything about it.......location, pool, cleanliness, amenities, friendly, helpful people ( Etti, Katerina, Nicholas and Joy). Everyone is so welcoming. Loved all the plants and pool/lounge area. Even our balconies were comfortable, well appointed,
and the view was spectacular. There are a number of kittens and cats that live in the olive grove next to this property. Some are super friendly and very pretty. Our daughter feel in love with one of the kittens and has arranged to adopt him with the help of a wonderful lady who will foster him and send him to Canada. Using the office phone was so helpful as our daughter made arrangements for the little guy. We would highly recommend this place and hope to return next year.

Room Tip: They are all good, just ask for what you want.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I am SO glad I chose the Esthisis Suites for my holiday to Chania. It was half the price the travel agent quoted me for the beach hotels and about ten times as good! I like to stay in family-run hotels when in Greece as you get a more personalised service. The family here were ever so lovely to me and helpful with all my requests. The suggestion to go to the Botanical Park & Gardens of Crete was one of my absolute highlights. Thank you so much Katerina, Nikolaos and Effie! The apartments had everything I needed and it was so lovely to arrive to a bottle of wine, water, olive oil & a starter kit of fruit & vegetables. I found the apartment modern in design, spacious and practical and I loved having my own outdoor space and furniture. The apartment was cleaned every day and the bed made and towels changed. The pool was lovely and refreshing and there were plenty of nice comfortable pool loungers. I didn’t have a view from my 1 bedroom apartment, but I really liked the fact I was downstairs and had plenty of shade in the heat of the afternoon (I got morning sun). My apartment stayed nice and cool and I could sit outside in the breeze or leave the screen doors across and have the air circulate through. I even had my own front gate! I have absolutely no complaints about Esthisis and would highly recommend it to anyone. All the reviews I read before going were fantastic and now I know why!

I also loved the area where the apartments are located. Being in Platanias old town, it was slightly away from the main bustle of the tourist area supporting the beach resorts. There were lovely tavernas on the hill, so if you wanted to eat nearby it was easy. It was also very pleasant for a walk up to the church and an amazing view at the top of the hill. I would highly recommend visiting the war tunnels & museum there one evening as it is very well done. It was only about 5 minutes down to Platanias and the supermarket and a very good bakery. Staying here you can have the best of both worlds by being out at Platanias and the beach sometimes, or visiting the old town and harbour in Chania when you wanted. The public bus ran regularly into Chania and was only 2 euros each way. (about half an hour journey) Or the taxi had a fixed rate of 17 euro each way.

Room Tip: Stay in Apartment 101 (one bedroom) if you like your privacy and a nice cool (shady) outdoor space
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Kini68
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We have just spent 10 days at the wonderful Esthisis Suites, the accommodation is better than many 5* hotels, the little personal and thoughtful touches make this place special. We were in a 1 bed suite beside the pool. Unlike many hotels there is a proper hairdryer that you can plug in wherever you want, with decent mirrors in sensible places in the bedroom and bathroom. There was a lavender bag in the wardrobe , plus ironing board/ iron . The kitchen was well equipped and we were supplied with washing up liquid, cleaning sponge, tea towels.

Really liked the screens over the windows to keep the insects out , I prefer open windows but there is air con and shutters too.

Really nice touches included the home made olive oil and marmalade , fresh fruit and veg , water and bottle of wine in the room on arrival. There are even real houseplants.

The owners are friendly and helpful. Cleaning is to a high standard.

Although there were people in most of the suites we often had the pool to ourselves and there are plenty of comfortable sun beds and umbrellas.

Plantanias is a good base, lots of places to visit and good local bus service so check this out before booking expensive organised trips. We live loved the boat trip and snorkelling to Theodorou Island with Sea King . There are so many restaurants, all very similar but our favourites were Cosmos for a special night out and Agliakolima for the more traditional taverna experience.

We will definitely return. Big thanks to Effi and her family for hosting such a lovely place to stay. We look forward to visiting again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a calm and relaxing neighborhood, still not far from the city center. Many great restaurants in the area. Its a beautiful hotel. The rooms and the pool are nice and clean. The very best thing is still the welcoming staff and the service they gave us.
This hotel is highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family