“QUALITY DRINKS”

Realm Bar Piskopiano
Ranked #15 of 18 Restaurants in Piskopiano
Price range: US$0 - US$3
Description: New Small Bar but big on personality..Fabulous music through the decades..Friendly staff serving high quality drinks..Very comfortable atmosphere!!
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Caught a pic of the tequila this bar serves
Everything pure and never seconds
Service and drinks superb♥️

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed 6 September 2021

I decided to pay some shots of tequila, inviting the bar tender and the lady at the entrance. Not only did they charge me for all the rounds (never happens all over the world) but that was not even tequila. It was definitely a siroup mixed with a fraction of alcohol, in a bottle of Cuervo.
I didn’t complain. But I promised not to step in the bar anymore.

Date of visit: September 2021
manos kokarakis, Ιδιοκτήτης at Realm Bar Piskopiano, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Sorry to read you have such doubt as to the quality of the tequila you drank on that night.. Let me inform you.. brand name OLMECA DARK CHOCOLATE TEQUILA (check the web) and not a syrupy mess
By your name I believe you are Dutch, we remember you outside and very happy with drinks and service and the FREE shots you were given
We PRIDE ourselves on the quality of everything that comes from our bar and hundreds of customers have mentioned to us
To infer we cheated you, I would have been happy to hear your complaint on that night, not just walk away
Every bottle in Realm is sealed and legitimate
Thank you for your comment, it serves to make us stronger my friend

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Once you have visited Realm Bar you will return night after night year after year. Manos and Maria are amazing hosts. The drinks are the best around. The atmosphere was fabulous, even without music ,during our stay due to the curfew and music ban.
Manos and Maria became great friends to us and helped me celebrate my Birthday whilst on holiday, they even got a cake and party hats. Wonderful people and a wonderful place. I hope you have a fantastic season and we will back next year.

1  Thank Dawn G
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Good little bar Manos my friend best barman and good atmosphere make you feel like family come back so many times missed it during lockdown Manos and Maria good host's never felt so welcome in bar in Greece until I went to realm bar

3  Thank lizthechef
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Not been in the village since 2019 , Manos has not changed still has to be the best cocktail guy about , now assisted by Maria . All spirits are genuine., Big beers a big not a 400 ml . Always a smile for everyone . And the best DJ about

1  Thank broxi561