“Delicious and affordable burgers and seafood”
Review of Burger Rancho

Burger Rancho
Ranked #24 of 97 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Highly recommend Burger rancho. They have a great menu with delicious seafood and burgers and their prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (981)

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

We went for an early dinner Thursday & were the only ones in the restaurant for most of our meal. We ordered the “Rancho Burger, fish & chips & a smoothie. The food was tasty & large portions. We especially liked the fries. Though the fish and chips weren’t beer battered as I had expected, they were fresh and tasty. The smoothie on the other hand was extremely watered down and quite flavorless for the price (2,000). The waiter wasn’t overly welcoming or helpful. He also removed his face mask to speak with customers which was annoying. All in all we will likely eat here again during our next trip to Santa Teresa, but we won’t be ordering a smoothie.

Also they are pet friendly & didn’t mind our pup sleeping in the middle of the walk way.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Husband and I enjoyed our burgers. Generous portions and excellent service. Delicious food. I had a burger special with mozz, fried egg, carmelized onion and chimichurri aioli. He had the Mexican burger with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and guac.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2020

I went there with my friends, and I was happy to see they renovated themself! Last year they where in a tiny place, they went big and kept the service!

Plenty of good options for everyone to be placed, vegan or not it doesn't matter.

I tried a Mexican one and it was good, but they had many different ones.

Beer selection made me happy :)

Keep up the good work!

See you next time mates.

7/10

Date of visit: February 2020
3  Thank nico_lira
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Burger Rancho best burger, best draught beer in ST.
*THAT* is all you need to know!
My burger of choice was bbq.
My beer of choice was IPA.

Date of visit: February 2020