“It was a best”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thanks chef .
you done a good job . 12 people food in very busy launch time .
we got on the table in less then 15 m.
food was the best and service was so quick also friendly .
i really love the place .
i will bring my GF to see you soon.
thanks again to gave me a nice food n service.

tilda

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They must have had a bad day. I feel sorry to say this but to have lunch there was not a pleasant experience. A big burnt burger bun with a tiny meat patty and barely anything else on it. The coffee was bitter and the service poor. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

I was rudely greeted by a man at the counter with "What do you want"?, and when I ordered my milkshake he replied with "If I must". He looked as though he was a manager or owner. After I looked at him with a shocked expression, he apologised for his behaviour. Disappointing, unexpected experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

A complete rip off aimed at tourists not locals. $8 for vegemite sourdough because 'it's sourdough'. Sourdough is incredibly common, you can pick up a whole sonoma loaf for $8 so this is ridiculous- not least because eggs are $9. Won't be back

Reviewed May 15, 2017

We stopped in here on Mothers Day for a coffee and I was most impressed with this cafe. This was our first time here and I have to say the staff and service was excellent. Didn't have lunch here just coffee and cake, but next time I'm in Sydney I will definitely come here for lunch as they have a really good selection on their menu.