“First visit”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We weren’t sure what to expect but always heard great things about it
We ordered onion Bahaji which was delicious
Then, butter chicken, naan, vegetable biryani.
Generous portions and all delicious
Service was very attentive and friendly
We had to beg for the bill as the owner didn’t want to rush us
We will be back very soon
Very clean and conservative decor

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Don’t let the look of this place fool you. The food here is some of the best Indian food you can find in Ontario!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Let me preface this with I work in the service industry. It was the worst service I have ever received in my life. We got seated at our table and waitress got our drinks right away. Ordered our apps and when I asked for the toppings of my samosas to be separate from the actual samosa she said well that's how we do it for take outs so I'll just put it in a take out container for you. She dropped off the apps and never came back to check on us when we required additional things. Cleared our plates and finally took our dinner order. We were the only table in the restaurant and it took almost 45 minutes to get our meals. During this time we had to listen to her and her sister I'm assuming talk about her driving test, school, senior pranks as well as mercury retrograde. Never did they spark a conversation with us it was them talking behind a counter the entire time. Our meals came and she never came to check on us. We waited close to 5 minutes for her to come over once we were done to see if we needed boxes. She then returned to the counter to her conversation rather than bringing us the bill. That was another 5 minutes from which she shouted from the cash register asking if we wanted the bill. The food was great but we will not be back because of the service. If you want great service and Indian food go to Touch of India in St Catharines.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Stopped in with a friend for lunch; She told me that she had some fantastic Indian food here, so I was intrigued. Upon arrival, I noticed that the inside of the restaurant needs to be spruced up a bit as it is very dated. The owner, Asha warmly greeted us and is a very sweet lady. She is very proud of the food that she prepares as it is prepared fresh with her own homemade spices. It does take some time as she puts her heart and soul into her dishes and makes these dishes as ordered. So, if you are in a hurry, this is not the place for you, but if you have the time to wait and want to experience some great Indian food, this is the place! Apparently they also do take- out orders, so an order to take home will be well worth it. We had the lunch special which was $13.00, very reasonable. I will definitely go back and enjoy some more of this wonderful Indian cooking!

1  Thank Sevie S
Reviewed 5 May 2017

This was by far the best Indian food I've eaten in a long time. You need to be patient as the owner makes it fresh; it was well worth the wait!