“Superb”
Review of Cookhouse & Pub

Cookhouse & Pub
Ranked #4 of 188 Restaurants in Rhyl
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was our 2nd visit since it opened. The environment, service, staff efficiency and food is tremendous. On both occasions the friendly welcome was warm, the restaurant clean, the service excellent and food presentation and quality 1st class. We will visit regularly and have recommended it to others. Well done to all staff - keep up the good standards!

1  Thank Anne H
Ian E, General Manager at Cookhouse & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for the reveiw, it will certainly be mine and my teams aim to keep everything first class for every guest, we pride oursleves on the warm friendly service and the chefs work hard to deliver great quality food

Look forward to seeing you for a third time soon

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First time I'd been here as I rarely eat out in Rhyl, but I've wanted to eat here since it opened. The service was alright, although the girl behind the bar was a bit rude. The food was lovely although it could have been a little hotter, and nobody came to take our empty plates away after we had finished despite still sitting at the same table for half an hour to finish our bottle of wine. The pub was full, so I will put it down to being short staffed. The prices are reasonable and the place is very well decorated. Will definitely be returning in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had to wait about 30 minutes because it was so busy. We had a lovely quiet table next to the window so we also had entertainment!! The food and service was excellent, I had sea bass cooked to perfection and my husband had fish and chips equally excellent. Katie Marsden was a very good and efficient waitress.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food, great service, cracking menu for both food and drink at really reasonable prices, nice touch with kids menus with colouring in them, great addition to Rhyl. I would definitely suggest that booking is essential as it is extremely popular and I can see why

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the pub with my family. Had a lovely meal. Kids had a great time with the colouring in and sticker packs etc which kept them entertained. Food was great, all arrived together and nice and hot which was great as we were quite a big table. Staff were great (Katy and Leah R) and nothing too much trouble. It was our 2nd visit so will definitely be back again.