“Best Thai food in the area”

Niyom Thai Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Denham
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited Niyom Thai for an early dinner,around 6.30
This was my third visit and the food was just as good as the previous visits, really tasty and large portions.
The staff are very lovely people and nothing is to much trouble.
I cannot recommend Niyom Thai highly enough.
Give it a try, you don't know what you have been missing.
I will be back soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time, good experience , very tasty food and the service was something I really appreciated.
You can notice that's a family business and the owner is involved daily in running the restaurant. We will definitely come back!

1  Thank Loredana B
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have recently moved to the area and found this restaurant. What an absolute diamond place! We ordered for collection and the food was ready in 10 minutes! When I arrived I was greeted by a gent with a smile, I was told my order was discounted because I collected it, BONUS! After a quick chat with the lady and gent inside, he walked me out and opened the door for me with a hand shake! The restaurant is very nice inside and well presented. I got Home the food was still very hot and presentation looked very good! The food was absolutely awesome! Large portion and great value for money! Keep up the fantastic work! Strongly recommended and will see you again soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, which was hot and reasonably priced. Unlike a previous reviewer, we had incredibly attentive serving staff, who always made sure we had water and other drinks.
The food was beautifully presented and very tasty. Large portions. Brilliant place to eat.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

My experience at the Niyom Thai on Saturday night was exceptional. The service from the moment we arrived was so freindly and professional. The food was superb with a complexity of flavours that made every dish so memorable. I would highly recommend this restaurant.