Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Carlo
Dipolog, Philippines

All good

Review of Rovira Suites
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 20, 2024
I'm happy to experience my stay in this hotel. Bed and bathroom are very clean. Also the receptionist and staff is friendly. I will definitely come back to this hotel, worth to stay. Thumbs up to the management for building good atmosphere here at dumaguete.
Date of stay: February 2024
      ₱1,171
      ₱1,571
    2.1 km from Rovira Suites
    View more hotels in Dumaguete City
    See what travelers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed January 28, 2024 via mobile

Nice clean well maintained small hotel. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and modern. The pool area is a really nice place to relax. The reason why I only gave them 4 stars (I was being generous) was for two reasons. 1. They open the pool up at 0700. Good luck with sleeping in if your room is anywhere near the pool. At 0700 sharp the pool is invaded by screaming kids with zero parent supervision. It's complete chaos. 2. They will not let you check out before they thoroughly inspect the room. I confronted them about their policy and got a complete runaround. What it really boils down to is they want to ensure the guests are not stealing any hotel property out of the rooms. I'm sure they count every glass, cup, towel and anything not nailed down in the room. I even suspect the amount of toilet paper you have used and charge accordingly. The policy and the belief is all guests are potential thieves until proven innocent. No other hotel in the Philippines does this. If something is missing or damaged they charge your credit card for it. Not this place. You are automatically looked at as a potential thief as soon as you enter. At least they are consistent about it. Every guest I've talked to was treated that way.

Room tip: Limited parking at best. No restaurant. Unsupervised screaming kids at pool
    Date of stay: January 2024
    Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed January 2, 2024 via mobile

Everything was fine (clean, well kept) until the morning of check out. At 0730 all hell broke out at the swimming pool. Unsupervised screaming kids in the swimming pool. They woke up everyone in the adjacent rooms. Staff didn’t lift a finger to rectify the unruly situation. Final insult was we were not allowed to check out until the room was inspected. God forbid we took a bar of soap or a roll of toilet paper. In all me time traveling and living in the Philippines I’ve never experienced being classified as a potential toilet paper thief at any resort or hotel. I don’t know maybe they’ve experienced a rash of complimentary soap, toilet paper thefts lately, but for me it was over the top. They have my billing info already. If I used to many sheets of toilet paper bill me! As a result of their petty BS they have lost return business. We won’t be staying there again anytime soon. There are plenty of nice guest friendly 4 star and up places to stay in Dumagete, this isn’t one of them.

Date of stay: January 2024
    Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed June 10, 2023

So far this is the worst hotel i n Dumaguete... Room is dirty. The pool is even worst, poor mai tenance. Staff iis not friendly.And worst is there is limited parking.PARKING IS ALWAYS RESERVED TO THE OWNER

Date of stay: May 2023
    Trip type: Traveled with family
    Reviewed April 1, 2023

Good, clean room with nice room service serving good food, nice swimming pool. Nice view from the balcony of the mountains. TV was a good size with excellent channel selection. Wasn't too expensive, but I believe rates have now gone way up.

Date of stay: June 2022
    • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed October 22, 2022

The staff at the hotel are amazing. They were very helpful. The rooms were clean and the pool was very nice. They booked great excursions for us. We enjoyed our time with Roman and Meljore going on tours set up by the hotel. We would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: October 2022