Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Adam Gordon

Comfortable and central

Review of Hotel Palwa
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 19, 2019
Good place to bace yourself if u spend a few days in Dumaguette. Clean quiet rooms and helpful staff. Close to many good restaurants and bars. A solid choice. Can arrange tours to the twin lakes and sounding area. 👍
Date of stay: June 2019
    ₱850
  • Trip.com
Pool
View more hotels in Dumaguete City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

Good Value Centra Location near Roxas Boulevard only 5 min by pedecab to ferry port and 20 mins tobairport.
Good size clean rooms, hot shower, good towels, good beds ,clean linen
Attentive staff, on site dinning area for breakfast lunch and dinnet.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

I consider it best because I stayed here two times already - first time it was the choice of local organizers from Silliman University un 2011 and the second was in January 2019. It's location is strategic - the aurport and sea port are a few minutes away. We asked for hotel service in our January trip but in 2011 I only took a tricycle - ut is that convenient. Food taste good, staff are very helpful and accommodating. Also they were the only hotel that offered breakfast, according to our travel agency.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2018

I was alone and by myself for one night in Dumaguete for the UNIGAMES 2018. I decided to stay in this hotel where my friends were checked in. The price was affordable because it was booked on line via agoda.com.

My room was just on the second floor so the stairs was convenient for me. The hot water in the bathroom took quite a while to be at a comfortable temperature which was disappointing. The room offered the basic needs, like soap and towels but that's it.

The tv was there to keep me entertained while having meals by myself and preparing for bed.

The parking was at the back of the hotel but i had to pass through a narrow driveway. Unfortunate for me, the only way to go back to the Main Street was to back up from the parking lot to the street. That was a difficult task for me, a lady driver. Oh well I survived it.

The location was great, it was near the Main Street and outside were ATM machines, gas stations, convenient stores and tricycles if you didn't have a car with you in dumaguete.

The food was ok, not really great but enough for a hungry and tired traveler. No worries, during meal time, I met new friends from Manila and enjoyed getting to know them .

Will I recommend this hotel? Yes but not to those who have vehicles and have difficulty backing up till they reach the main road. (Like me )

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We booked online a matrimonial room for two nights which was tagged as 33 percent off than the usual price which caused us about 2600php.
The room was clean and the service staff was accommodating.
The service staff were quick to fix the broken toilet flush.
The water pressure is when we took a shower was not constant. We were afraid that the water can stop at anytime.
Our room was not serviced /cleaned up by the housekeeping because the service is only up to 5pm and
We did not go out until after 5pm.
It’s a good thing that they have a restaurant which offered room service. And they gave us a big bucket of ice when we asked for it. That’s a plus point for us.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

I have been staying in this hotel twice every 2 years and this is the first time i experienced such service. during check in, i politely asked the female front desk staff for a late check out since i have a late flight. The staff agreed and informed me that beyond 3 pm, there will ba an additional charge. upon check out, it was to my surprise that they were asking me for an additional Php 400 pesos for the late check out. i explained that i was given late check out until 3 pm. The other 2 female staff were just looking at me with blank faces and they even made me wait for them to contact the staff that checked me in. Php 400 is a small amount but i am after the credibility and honesty. being a returning guest, i dont think i deserve such treatment. Showers are old and no bathroom mat present. they made me feel that i was lying. Before you book in this hotel, think again. they will change their statement and get money from you. beware!!

Date of stay: July 2018