Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
₱1,862
No booking fees
Trip.com
₱2,565
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 20
Vio.com
₱1,860
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Driver of shuttle service is a robot, (will not help if he decides), place quite cozy, aircon is not cooling my room, globe phone landline inside room not working,pldt wifi & password incompatible...
there's mosquito in my room!,,

. will check the food later...

I hope it will reverse this review...

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in an ideal part of Dumaguete. You are close to restaurants, shops, and not too far from the coastline. Depending on the room you get, you may experience quiet or a lot of traffic sounds. The rooms aren't all that well insulated. The wi-fi in my room didn't work very well, so I had to go to the lobby to get internet access. The room has all the basics and necessities for a decent stay. The shower head in the bathroom would always droop down and I could never lock it in place. The desk is a bit small for my tastes, but the room was kept clean and the A/C worked well. This isn't a upscale hotel by any means so you get what you pay for. Overall, everything worked out okay for my 3 night stay.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed June 21, 2017

The hotel is relatively near the famous boulevard (about 5-10 min walk). There are fast food chains and a lot of pharmacies nearby. The hotel staff are friendly and accommodating to requests. The hotel also uses solar energy, so if you are an environmentalist too, book this hotel! Room is comfortable, and the comfort room is clean. No wifi in rooms during our stay, but good mobile data signal.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Thank Jeremiah Eleaze... S
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel on business for three nights. I was with 3 other people in a room. They provide towels, toilet paper and soap, other than that you can purchase other toiletries at the counter downstairs. They don't provide complimentary bottled waters but you can buy 350ml water for P25.00 downstairs.
They have elevator and security guard. Warm shower with good water pressure. Bathroom is huge.

As to its location, it is just a walking distance from Lee Plaza and other establishments downtown. Or, you can ride the tricyle for P8.00 per pax if you want to go the Pantalan or Boulevard or Silliman Unviersity. Atms and restaurants are just a stone's throw away. I didn't avail of the complimentary breakfast so I can't comment on their food.

However, they are strict in checking-in guests at 3:00pm but you can leave your luggage at the counter. Also for 4 people, they only provide 3 soaps.

Overall, i had a comfortable stay in this hotel and would recommend this to other guests.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Location: very accessible to almost everything in the City, i.e. transportation, malls, tourist spots in the city. Great value for money

Hotel Staff: courteous, accomodating, polite

Room: nice and clean..a bit noisy on the 4th floor because it is near the conference room

Dining area: only 1 server is attending to visitors even on peak hours. I suggest at least 2-3 servers on peak hours.

Wifi connection: none. I tried to call the attention of the front desk staff. I was politely told by the staff that it is being re-set but until our last day, no internet connection was provided.

Room tip: Rooms on the 4th are noisy because it is near the conference room.
Date of stay: April 2017