Review Highlights
OSLOB and Kawasan Falls

7 adults were picked up at a 5-star resort at 630am to go to Oslob, Cebu and view the whale sharks... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2020
DocBench
Muntinlupa, Philippines
via mobile
What a great experience!

It was my first time in Dumaguete, and WOW!! What a beautiful place! I was able to witness the... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2020
2gtrickkk
Carson, California

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019

As frequent traveler to the Philippines, Dumaguete is a hidden gem . This island has a lot to offer. Me and my boys came to this island and had HELLA fun. From ATV riding to the Japanese Shrine, dolphin watching, to the Forest Cafe, Red Rock Hot Springs, Pulangbato falls, and my personal favorite Manjuyod White Sand Bar =). DumaGetMe Tropic Tours was so extremely friendly and informative. They would accommodate to our needs and customize our schedule. If you ever decided to come and visit Dumaguete to see what it offers. I HIGHLY recommend you book your adventures with DumaGetMe Tropic Tours and ask for Jacque and say Ollie sent you.! LoL You will not disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank Marie A
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

The tour guides know the ins and outs of Dumagete very well. They treated us to the best food spots, hotel accommodations, best Halo Halo (I've ever had), and were extremely flexible to our desired itinerary needs. They were really fun, knowledgeable, and helped us feel how Dumagete is like from a "locals" insider perspective; even when helping us barter when shopping. They were also mindful of higher quality and clean foods available in the area. 5 of 5; would tour again, but hoping to visit Oslob and Siquijor (so I could find a better love potion ). Thanks Kaizel and Jacque, you guys were amazing! ❤️

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank LarijohnA
Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

We found DumaGetMe in TripAdvisor and we had a great experience!!! Jacqueline is really nice, she joined us to a very nice group. We did swim with whale sharps!!!! We did canyoneering and we finished in kawasan falls. Everything was really perfect. We strongly recommend her.
We are really nice to meet you Jacqueline!!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank vane v
dumagetmetropictours, Owner at DumaGetMe Tropic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2019

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you so much for the sweet gestures! I'm glad you enjoyed your day trips in Oslob Whale Shark Encounter, Canyoneering, and Kawasan Falls - despite of the unforeseen situations you had.

I'm also happy to know that you and Marcello felt that you perfectly fit with the group we put you in and beyond grateful that our team exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for trusting DumaGetMe Tropic Tours, V!

I hope to see you and friends back in the Dumaguete, Philippines soon!

XOXO,
Jacque

Reviewed 31 December 2018

I booked Red Rock Tour and Whale Shark tour with DumaGetMe Tropic Tour. The owner was so infomative and friendly, she even answers questions about Dumaguete's restaurant and tour sites even though it is not included in our package. The driver is on time and the trip is perfectly matched with our itinerary. We got prioritised at the Whale Shark tour and it was a real time saver! The tour guide was so pretty and helpful. I will definitely come back and recommend my friends to use their service!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank liuhuiferri2013
IheartJacq, Owner at DumaGetMe Tropic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Happy New Year Liu! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience in Dumaguete and Cebu with us—and we agree, Jianne is truly a gem to have on our team! I'll make sure that Jianne will get the recognition she deserves. I bet she'd be so happy to see your review too. Also, we are so glad your visit to Red Rock Tour, Oslob Whale shark, and Bluewater Sumilon Day tour experience went so smoothly. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we look forward to seeing you again this time with friends :)

Thank you for choosing DumaGetMe Tropic Tours, where FUN never ends!

Reviewed 23 December 2018

We were not expecting that the owner, herself, Ms. Jacque, with her husband, would be giving us a tour of the city; it was somewhat a personalized tour. It was also a collaborative learning experience for both parties, considering that me and my wife used to run a similar business. From the beginnng, Ms. Jacque accomodated our needs -- we wanted to experience dumaguete on a different perspective, not the usual sight seeing that any conventional tour company would offer, and promptly replying via email or SMS. They event went the extra mile to tour us around the city (downtown) even if it was not part of our itinerary, and gave us tips (via SMS) even after our tour was done! Cheers to Ms. Jacque and her team! Highly recommended; definitely more than what your money could pay for! Looking forward for your excellent and personalized service the next time we drop by Dumaguete City.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Camper64652752273
dumagetmetropictours, Owner at DumaGetMe Tropic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2018

Thank you so much Filden for leaving us such a wonderful review! It's a pleasure having you and your wife as one of our guests in #Dumaguete. We are glad that you loved our services as we figured out what makes every guests happy. Honestly, we're just there to help you in whatever you need. We work very diligently and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing. Next time you or your friends want to visit us, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online. Thank you, once again, for your kind words. Thank you for choosing #DumaGetMeTropicTours.