Review Highlights
OSLOB and Kawasan Falls

7 adults were picked up at a 5-star resort at 630am to go to Oslob, Cebu and view the whale sharks... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2020
DocBench
Muntinlupa, Philippines
via mobile
What a great experience!

It was my first time in Dumaguete, and WOW!! What a beautiful place! I was able to witness the... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2020
2gtrickkk
Carson, California

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I joined the tour for swimming with shark whales in Oslob with my friend. The tour guide was so kind, caring, and friendly. That’s was the best part of this tour. Not only watching whales, but also went to eat breakfast in local market, swim in the waterfall, and went to charch to make a wish. They lent us GoPro, so that we can take video under the water. I enjoyed a lot and I heavily recommend to join this tour.

Date of experience: July 2018
Jacque T, Owner at DumaGetMe Tropic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hello Riko,

Thank you for your sweet note of DumaGetMe Tropic Tours. My team and I are so glad to hear that the Oslob Whale Shark Watching Day Tour turned out really well for you and Jin Hee. And Oh, the Puto Tsokolate experience in the market place is one of the famous delicacies in Dumaguete. One of our goals is for our guests to experience eating with the locals and do it the Dumagueteno way - I'm so glad you loved it!

As promised, GoPro is one of your perks for being our first foreign guests.

San Antonio Church is really promising, I hope your wish will come true and may you get what your heart desires.

Again, thank you Riko for trusting DumaGetMe Tropic Tours - where FUN never ends!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Our 2-day Dumaguete tour was scheduled well. Our guide is very accommodating and passionate in providing best customer service. She made sure our day was exactly how we wanted it - especially the food! We had an amazing vacation.

Date of experience: July 2018
Jacque T, Owner at DumaGetMe Tropic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hi Jaz, I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with DumaGetMe Tropic Tours. We're glad you enjoyed Dumaguete despite of the rough weather on our first day. Sometimes, it can be a bit scary to go far but we're glad everything from the service to each dish surpassed your expectations.... Let us know when you want to come in and refresh those highlights, I'll take care of you myself. Again, THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING DumaGetMe Tropic Tours!