Review Highlights
OSLOB and Kawasan Falls

7 adults were picked up at a 5-star resort at 630am to go to Oslob, Cebu and view the whale sharks... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2020
DocBench
Muntinlupa, Philippines
via mobile
What a great experience!

It was my first time in Dumaguete, and WOW!! What a beautiful place! I was able to witness the... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2020
2gtrickkk
Carson, California

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Our 2-day Dumaguete tour was scheduled well. Our guide is very accommodating and passionate in providing best customer service. She made sure our day was exactly how we wanted it - especially the food! We had an amazing vacation.

Date of experience: July 2018
Jacque T, Owner at DumaGetMe Tropic Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hi Jaz, I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with DumaGetMe Tropic Tours. We're glad you enjoyed Dumaguete despite of the rough weather on our first day. Sometimes, it can be a bit scary to go far but we're glad everything from the service to each dish surpassed your expectations.... Let us know when you want to come in and refresh those highlights, I'll take care of you myself. Again, THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING DumaGetMe Tropic Tours!