Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews dahilayan forest park cold weather family vacation picnic grounds pine trees fun activities very nice place family room kind staff joy ride excellent view following morning cagayan de oro comfortable beds luge cdo bukidnon
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2020

First, we did not know it was THAT far from the main road, bus drop-off. I didn't know about Magnum Express that one of us has to pay 500 for motorcycle going there. Unfortunately, it rained when we arrived there so we just stayed inside our rooms. The next morning, we started breakfast at around 8 am. We booked a room for 5, but the free breakfast is only for 2. We started exploring the place around 9 am and only tried bumper boat and go-kart. We plan to have lunch at the picnic grounds but we need to be at CDO early for our flight. Managed to hire Magnum Express for 249 each. The place is good and there is so much to explore, make sure to plan ahead and start early.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

We were all 15 all in all, they provided us spacious food. I was happy with the room. The conference room was a different story though. We booked a conference room where the minimum meal buffet was 25 people. No problem we paid for the 25 people meal. We negotiated that since we were just 15, we would like to know if they would adjust the menu instead to serve good for 15 but with more food choices still good for 15. They declined, clamining that they will stick to the menu and server 25. My math would tell me that they could have saved their cost if they agreed to our proposal. Their food policy is way to restrictive. We didnt ask for any monetary discount, we prepaid everything, you could have shown flexibility. I would say the experience overall is average.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2019

everything was good - ambiance, food, rooms, staff, rides - except for our lunch experience in jessie’s diner. there were many flies around, i was not able to enjoy my food. i lost my appetite, really. worse, the staff was not doing anything about the flies. trash bags were just piled near the toilets and kitchen.

overall, though, our family enjoyed the 3-night stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jose Martin L, Manager at Dahilayan Forest Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

Please to know that your enjoyed your stay and ha a pleasant experience at the resort. It is unfortunate however to learn about your experience at the diner.

Management has taken action in controlling the flies. It has been a challenge since we are in the mountains and near-bye farms but we have taken steps to eliminate the pest problem.

Thank you for your valued input which contributes to our continuous improvements.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2019

this was supposed to be for a relaxing weekend, booking clerk gave us a room had a broken aircon, the bed was old and broken as well and no water the following day. they gave a fan that was noisy. so we had a difficult time sleeping including our 8 month old, cant sleep due to noise and the room was hot and the following day no water. the attraction is okay but if you plan to stay here better make sure everything works. no compensation or whatsoever.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Geera A

It is truly unfortunate to learn about your expressed disappointments regarding your stay. Our resort genuinely values your input as it allows us to thoroughly evaluate and upgrade our resort operations. Please know all of your comments and observations have been well noted and will be shared accordingly with our team.

Thank you again, and we hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2019

The basic room was spacious enough.
It has 1 double bed and 1 single bed.
We didn’t switch on aircon or fan and it’s cold in the room.
It’s not sound proof either so we can hear guest talking and playing music from another room or corridor.

Our room didn’t have hair dryer so on 2nd August night, I went to reception to borrow one.
The lady at shift told me they don’t provide hair dryer which was lie because my Sister in law borrowed one that afternoon.
So I told her and she changed her words swiftly to that’s the one and only hair dryer they provide.
I left, believing her.
To my dismay, the next morning my Mother in law managed to borrow a hair dryer.
I don’t understand why the girl needs to lie.
It’s not as if i will steal the hair dryer.
I needed it to dry my wet hair before bed.

Anyway,
I do not like dishonest staffs.
And I won’t go back again.

Date of stay: August 2019