Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic

I had an amazing one hour facial with Carol. She also massaged my neck & shoulders which were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
philippa265
Auckland Central, New Zealand
Amazing massage :)

Carol is a very talented masseuse. She understood all the tricky parts of my body (following a big... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Vacationer819714

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wanaka
from US$159.20
from US$99.30
from US$165.90
from US$116.60
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Thank you Nicola for yet again an amazing massage! I highly recommend having a sauna first followed by a 90 minute massage it really works wonders and the massage gets deeper in the muscles. I always suffer with tight shoulders from my office job and this really is the best and a very relaxing experience.

1  Thank ChantalD20132013
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Nicola gave me the most amazing massage. I've been to Thailand, Bali and other places for massage before but nothing quite matches her magic touch. She is AMAZING! Thanks Nicola - I will be coming back again the next time I visit Wanaka!

Romeril N, Owner at Massage in Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thanks Carne. Its wonderful to get your review. Makes my job even more rewarding. Looking forward to seeing you next time you visit Wanaka.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

My back and shoulders were all locked up, stiff and sore and Nicola did a massage that worked wonders! There is absolutely no doubting she has healing hands and a depth of knowledge about muscle groups that would be hard to find elsewhere. This massage was second to none! I had two treatments during the week. Both were incredibly good. I will definitely be back next year when we make our annual visit to Wanaka. Move to Christchurch Nicola!

Romeril N, Owner at Massage in Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I really enjoyed helping you out and getting great results. Makes my job rewarding. Take care and have some regulars massages back in Christchurch and will look forward to see you again next year when you return to Wanaka.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I spontaneously decided to grab a 1 hour massage each with Nicola and her team yesterday. We were very happy with how diligent and thorough they were with our massages and felt completely relaxed. Highly recommended!

1  Thank mjdtan136893

Thank you for your review. We are very proud of what we do and the service we provide. So it makes us very happy that you appreciated and enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

We have been coming to visit Wanaka for years and part of our total highlight is always several massages with Nicola and her team as part of our holiday. Nicola is very experienced and knowledgeable and always knows to find the right spots to release stiffness, tensions and aches. If you are looking for a therapeutic massage or for relaxation go and see them now!

nicolaromeril, Owner at Massage in Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thanks Anoukanna. I appreciate a review from someone who has been coming to us for years and knows they will always great service and massages. The best recommendation for those wondering where to go and a great compliment for us.