“Fabulous Massage”
Review of Massage in Wanaka

Massage in Wanaka
Ranked #3 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Wanaka
More attraction details
Owner description: An unparalleled local reputation across multiple massage therapies. Massage in Wanaka Day Spa is conveniently located in the centre of town at 24 Dungarvon Street.. We provide a caring service with highly skilled and professional staff in a Day Spa environment designed to soothe. From Sports massage to relaxing our therapists will customise your massage to suit your needs . Don't forget our Far Infra Red Sauna and Beauty Treatments to enhance your treatments . Check out our website for package deals , specials and add ons .
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We have been coming to visit Wanaka for years and part of our total highlight is always several massages with Nicola and her team as part of our holiday. Nicola is very experienced and knowledgeable and always knows to find the right spots to release stiffness, tensions and aches. If you are looking for a therapeutic massage or for relaxation go and see them now!

nicolaromeril, Owner at Massage in Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thanks Anoukanna. I appreciate a review from someone who has been coming to us for years and knows they will always great service and massages. The best recommendation for those wondering where to go and a great compliment for us.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I've had two sessions here in the past week and both have been very good a relieving pain and relaxing tight muscles. The second session also included a 45 min infra red sauna which was great to warm up and relax before massage.

Staff were very professional and friendly and skilled. Would definitely recommend and will go again next time I'm visiting Wanaka.

1  Thank Discover459281
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I can't thank Nicola enough for her expertise and service. She sincerely cares and takes extra time to focus on your concerns and problematic areas. I had to have 2 sessions while I was staying in Wanaka on business for 20 days; one a few days after my arrival and another on my way leaving back to the states. I just had to go back. it was too good! It was such a tranquil environment and one of the most relaxing massage sessions I have ever experienced. Nicola and her staff will put many boutique massage therapists to shame. Truly-
Life work stress? Come relax and escape! Trying to limber up before skiing or hiking? No problem! Have an old injury flaring up? Fear not! Tough day at the mountains or hike and are now sore? What are you waiting for?!! Do not hesitate to call Nicola and her staff for one of the best massage treatments you can get on this planet.

1  Thank KevorkianMetal
nicolaromeril, Owner at Massage in Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hi Kev. Thanks for your wonderful review . We love helping people feel better working out those knots . With the demands of your job promise me you will try and have more regular massages.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Nicola gives a fabulous massage. I go often after a long bike ride or just to relax. She's a star. I also treat myself with a facial occasionally and that's equally wonderful.