“Nice mofo burger”

Red Star Burger Bar
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Wanaka
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Red Star Luxury Burgers has been serving up gourmet handmade burgers in Wanaka for over 10 years. We have a great local following and are known around the world for our fresh and tasty food as well as our fun, friendly service. We have a creative menu that showcases local and organic produce and that reflects the diverse (multinational!) Wanaka community. We offer dine-in and take-away so have a look at our menu and come and sample it for yourself!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered mofo burger. It was delicious. It was huge and well cooked . The staff is friendly . The shop is clean.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I had the mofo burger which is HUGE and really delicious. I also ordered fries which did the job but needed more sauce but I dislike paying for sauce, especially when it’s just ketchup and you’ve already paid for a pot which wasn’t enough. The milkshake I ordered was really nice and thick but warm. Needed a bit longer in the fridge for me.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

My husband and I were traveling from the U.S. to New Zealand when we stopped at this little burger place. We have truly NEVER had a better burger than they had here and we are NOT spring chickens! I would truly fly half way around the world once more just to have one of those burgers again! All I can say is, DON'T miss this one! We guarantee that you will not regret it!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We came by here for a family dinner one night and it was busy. Read rave reviews about it and decided to try it while we were visiting Wanaka. Burgers were huge and delicious, very substantial portions. Fries were yum. Would definitely come back. Long waiting lines at peak meal times so go early.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This place does incredible burgers , you will not be dissatisfied, these are massive and will really fill you up , we got our for takeaway but there is some limited seating . We made the mistake of getting fries with our burgers , my goodness these were almost a meal in themselves but wow they were good , the biggest problem you may have after being here is falling into a food coma afterwards. Try this place it’s great.