“Best burger ever!!!”

Red Star Burger Bar
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Wanaka
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Red Star Luxury Burgers has been serving up gourmet handmade burgers in Wanaka for over 10 years. We have a great local following and are known around the world for our fresh and tasty food as well as our fun, friendly service. We have a creative menu that showcases local and organic produce and that reflects the diverse (multinational!) Wanaka community. We offer dine-in and take-away so have a look at our menu and come and sample it for yourself!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was recently in Wanaka 4 nights... had this one night and just had to have again. I had the caesar burger delicious!!! Best burger I've ever had. This place is a million times better than Fergburger! Absolutely recommend and would visit Wanaka again if only for another caesar butger!!! Yummy!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went in and ordered burgers for take away. Nice folks work there and the food they produce is nonpareil. My lamb burger with curly lettuce, tomato and a succulent mint tahini sauce was heavenly. Short wait. May not want to
eat there but if you have a pleasant place for takeaway this is as good as it gets. Don’t miss it if you love lamb.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My partner enjoyed her Chicken, Avocado and Brie burger.
My Lamb version was ok with too much wetness / yoghurt.
Both were good value for a touristy place like Wanaka and came quickly
Way too loud rap music but the staff are probably more intent
on their music choices than considering the patrons.
A basic outdoor eating space that needs a good clean and someone should water the pot plants please.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had quite reasonable burgers there with nice chips.
Not exactly cheap eats but worth a try.
I think the hamburger patties could be a bit spicier though.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a little over rated. The burgers are OK - a good selection, large but not the best. Good cajun fries. If you are in to milkshakes, I wouldn't advise getting one here. Good service.