“A little pricey but good”
Review of Kasavista

Kasavista
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Fajardo
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kasavista is a Casual restaurant serving fresh local Puerto Rican Cuisine. Great for family dinning or a special occasion or simply to have a great meal with friends.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

While we only visited once, this restaurant certainly produced some good food. Anything where the base food was mofongo looked like a good dish.

Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hola Connor, we are grateful for your visit and for your review, make sure to visit us again when in the area.

Gracias
Leslie Valentin

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by chance and will return by choice. Had the mofongo with octopus and conch. The mofongo was very tasteful and soft. The octopus and conch were fresh with honorable portions. Bright, air conditioned, quick service and friendly atmospher. Highly recommended.

Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hola Charlie, we are extremely happy you enjoyed Kasavista and we hope you visit us again in the near future.

Muchas Gracias

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The place in front of the ocean, even though is full of visitors outside, when you get inside is a peaceful place, very elegant and clean. The service is awesome and the food is amazing!

Valentin0125, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hola Melyris, thank you for your recent visit and for the review. We are thrilled you fully enjoyed your meal at Kasavista and we hope you come back soon.

Muchas gracias

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Just an amazing restaurant that was exceptional in every way. The staff, especially Dennis, and the owner are just wonderful and the setting, food, and presentation the best in Puerto Rico. We have visited the island many times and across all of the various regions and have yet to come across a dining experience that comes close to Kasavista. If you are visiting the areado not misss the wonderful restaurant. I live in Chicago and am used to fine dining but rarely have I had the quality of food and environment that I experienced at Kasavista

lvalentin227, Owner at Kasavista, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hola Joe, I am grateful for your recent visit and review. Thank you so much for coming to Puerto Rico and supporting us while we are kind of rebuilding. Puerto Rico will be bigger and better than ever I promise!
I will let Dennis know about your comments as I am sure they will inspire him to continue to offer great service.

Muchas gracias

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Kasavista at Las Croabas in Fajardo on a Saturday. If you are driving your own car, the parking is small and normally full. Their staff is super friendly, and the appetizers we ordered were delicious. The fried cheese with guava sauce, Calamari with a alioli and fish fritters a total hit.the mojito was not good, maybe try the wine or a straight drink. We had lobster tail with plantains. It was expertly cooked!! Our friends had fish and lobster risotto and declared it a hit. Fir dessert I had creme brûlée (perfect) and tres leches (really good). All in all a really good meal! We will definitely visit again.

Hola Ledesmarubio, thank you for your review and for your recent visit. I read in your review that everything went well for you and your guests but the review is titled Almost Perfect. If you'd like to share your thoughts with me I will gladly appreciate it. My email is Lvalentin@kasavista.com.
I remember you and your guests since you moved a bunch of tables in order to be by the window and enjoy the view. We are happy you enjoyed your meal and we hope you visit us again when in fajardo.

Muchas gracias!