Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$100.35
from US$139.38
from US$64.67
1,607 results
All reviews bio bay puerto rico marine biology mangrove forest change of clothes fish these guys snorkel trip new moon javier glow kayaking light company lagoon water constellations
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My family of 5, ages ranging from 13 - 66, had a wonderful time snorkeling with Juan and Freddie. My mother needed extra help and they were very patient and attentive to her. The boat ride was beautiful. The highlight for us was seeing the turtles!! The snacks provided were sufficient to keep your energy up, but I'd advise bringing food if you want something more filling. Medalla beers were available for all on the ride back! I would definitely do this trip again!

Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

An incredible experience! Our guides were patient, made us feel safe, and were wonderfully knowledgable about the dinoflagellates (and even the constellations in the sky, which they taught us about while we waited for it to turn dark). I loved every second of it, especially because of our amazing guides: Javier, Catalina and E.M.A. A great plus that I did not expect was that they had tarps for each pair of kayakers so that we could cover the surrounding waters and get even further darkness in order to see the glow-- it worked great. My group is also very thankful because we forgot a purse at their kiosk and they kindly held onto it and made sure it got back to us safely. I would come back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 13 August 2021

my family and I had a great experience kayaking . special thanks to Natalia , Sandra, Catalina, Emma and Javier, you guys did a excellent job. We loved the Bioluminescence bay, and especially the stars and planets that were seen. we definitely recommend this to anyone who visits Puerto Rico..

Reviewed 12 August 2021

We had a wonderful trip to bio bay in kayaks. All crew members were awesome. They explained everything so clear and were always friendly. All the way into the bay and back, the crew kept kayaking close to the group.
Thank you so much Sandra, Catalina, Natalia, Ema and Anthony. You guys are the best! Your attentiveness made our trip comfortable.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Did not do a tour with them but had to leave a review. I got confused with my tour and contacted Pure Adventure by mistake. Jessica, the customer service rep went above and beyond to help me figure out the correct company I booked with. I wish the tour company was as attentive and responded as fast as Pure Adventure. Next visit to the island I will definitely be booking every tour Pure Adventure has LOL! Great work :)

Date of experience: August 2021
PAowner, Owner at Pure Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Hello shirleyF2638EF,
How nice of you to write about your experience with our customer service representative.
Thank you very much.