See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed here for two nights. The location is perfect, very close to town and the boat dock but set back out of the way. The room was large with a kitchenette. The bed was very comfortable! The whole room was very clean and the staff was really nice. Great water pressure. Would stay here again. Great value for the money.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Eventually arrived on little corn a day late due to weather conditions.Came over on a freight boat which eventually took 41/2 hrs,so was extremely hot and uncomfortable.We hadn't booked anything but luckily bumped into a guy who pointed us in the direction of seaview.Luckily she had one room available tucked at the back.Looked out onto laundry area which in a way was nice to come back to the smell of clean washing.If you want a view though its not for you.Room was basic and had a kitchen area.As we didn't use it the room was 30.We were able to use the fridge though which was great.Lovely lady who was helpful when needed.Before writing this I read the previous review about the dog.Whilst I was there I didn't see a dog atall so hopefully its gone somewhere nicer.I really hope so as if I had seen this it would have ruined my stay aswell.Anyway seaview is in a perfect location for the village,about a min walk.Also perfect to go anywhere on the island.Great beach to0, just down the steps from seaview.Seaview felt very secure at all times and didn't really feel worried to leave some valuables in room.Our room was also next to the church,if you like a bit of church music stay here,if not don't as its very loud and not that great.Was an experience though.

Room tip: If you want more of a view don't go for one by laundry
1  Thank nichola m
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Loved it! Gorgeous view, great location, decent price. Nice and clean. Friendly staff. Only complaint is they need drying racks/hangers to dry clothes. Also, no door on bathroom (sheet).

Great place tho!

Room tip: Amazing view from the top balcony!
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed at sea view for 5 nights and there was ups and downs.

Plus side was it was only 2 mins from all the shops and restaurants and the ferry.
Also just steps away to the calmest beach which we found best to swim in because it had the least amount of seaweed and coral.
It was advertised as having a shared kitchen but it doesn't. The owner was nice enough to let us upgrade to a room with a kitchenette because that was one of our main points to choosing this place.
So for location, price, amenities we got really lucky.

HOWEVER I did have problem with Sea View.
They have a dog on the property, the sweetest thing that loves to cuddle and get pets and in the 5 days I was there I never saw it let off of its chain. He was chained up 24/7 in a concrete hut with no grass to reach to lay on, just a concrete floor and a bowl of water. She claims to let him off but we stayed for 5 days and I didn't see him off a single time. I spent time cuddling him and giving him doggie treats furious as to why he was being treated so awful. His "hut" was right beside our room and every time I walked by he would poke his head out hoping for some love and it broke my heart ultimately really effecting my stay and leaving me to think I don't think I will stay again.

So if your going to Sea View, bring some dog treats for the cutest puppy you will meet in Nicaragua.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank keiraschulz
Reviewed 1 March 2017

The rooms are very basic, a bed a dresser a plastic chair and a fan. There is no door on the bathroom, just a curtain that is very sheer but the price is right and you can't beat the location. The only negative is the lack of outdoor areas with shade to hang out. The power goes out everyday between 6 am and 1 pm and without a fan the rooms are unbearable That is fine, we didn't come to hang out in the room all day anyway but the small balcony out front is directly in line with the sun so that is not usable either. The balconys/patios may be better in other rooms but where we were it was hot. It does have a nice beach right out front with crystal clear water that we enjoyed. The owners are very nice and do their best to make your stay enjoyable. After reading another review about the singing at the church, and the hotel being in such a central location, I took earplugs but didn't need them, there really is very little noise here. The wifi didn't work in our room and I never tried it outside so I don't know if it worked there but you don't go to Little Corn Island for the internet. Check out is at 9 am, a little early but they have to get the rooms ready for the next panga coming in. The owner's held our bags for us so we could move around the island and not have to carry them with us which was very nice

Date of stay: February 2017