Java Hotel
US$15
  • Restaurant
US$48
US$67
All reviewsgasoline stationwall climbingnest restaurantthe eagle's nestrice fieldslaoag citynice designfilling stationbasketball courtconvenience storeswimming poolhot cold waterthe hotel staffilocano dishesrooms are spaciouswi fimini ref
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel and rates are reasonable. Very accommodating staff. The hotel's restaurant serves good local food. Hotel is near the city proper. Wifi is available in the room .This is a good place to stay when you are in Laoag .

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Java Hotel last May 9-11 to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary with our 2-year old daughter. The place is in front of Petron gasoline station. The hotel looks good and the staff are accommodating from the time we checked in until our check out. The place is so relaxing and I feel at home inside the room. The room (Junior Suite) have queen size bed, television with cable channels,aircon, mini ref, restroom with hot and cold water and bathtub. Everything is so clean and in proper places. Very recommendable! ☺️

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I found it quite challenging to make reservations with this hotel. They do not respond immediately emails (had to call) and when there were changes to our reservation, it is actually frustrating that you have to make follow ups for them to acknowledge your email.

It is easy to find this hotel. We encountered no difficulty in checking in and they immediately acted on our request for additional bed. The room is not so spacious but it is clean and comfortable. Towels are white and fluffy. Water pressure strong. Bathroom comes with a tub. Wifi speed is average. Our package came with plated breakfast and it is just so-so. We had our dinner here too and I must say, the food is good. Just be prepared to wait as service is long and restaurant staff are not so attentive. Bring insect repellent as there are plenty of mosquitoes and ants in the dining area. I probably will stay again here if I find myself in Laoag as the hotel facilities are acceptable and food is great. Customer experience may be improved further though if they had more attentive staff.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

After staying in a hotel from hell, this hotel was a great improvement. The check in and check out was fast.
Hope they can improve their breakfast. Their servings were small and no brewed coffee.
We still enjoyed our stay and would love to go back again.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

+ points:
1. The rate: sulit for just P2710/night including breakfast.
2. Room: spacious room and toilet/bath. Strong water pressure, with good working water heater. Clean and soft towels and bed linens.
3. Facilities: ample parking in front and at the back of the hotel. With swimming pool and gym.
4. Accessibility: easy to find, accessible to public transpo. Near restos.

- points
1. Staff needs to be trained on how to handle guests. I called 4 hours prior to check in to inquire if we can have an early check in. They put me on hold for several minutes yet they cannot commit if we can be accomodated or not. When we checked out, i have to wait before being attended to despite calling them beforehand that we will be checking out. The 2 guests that checked out after me were attended first yet i was the one who got there first. After almost 45 minutes of follow up, i learned that we are ok to go yet they did not inform me. And they are not even apologetic when i told them that they should have informed me so that i will not be wasting my time waiting for them. And i have to ask for an official receipt because they do not issue one if you will not ask for it.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends