Java Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$43
US$29
TravelBook.ph
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
All reviewsgasoline stationwall climbingnest restaurantthe eagle's nestrice fieldsarchitectural designlaoag citynice designconvenience storefilling stationbasketball courtswimming poolhot cold waterkids playgroundilocano dishesrooms are spaciouswi fi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

I texted the number in their website to inquire if their de luxe room is still available and they immediately replied. A certain Ms. Catherine even called me and get my email add and contact number. She said she'll email voucher/confirmation of my reservation. I waited for a day but none.. Follow-ups were made but no response. I called them in Vigan since we will be going in Laoag in a few hours. I talked to someone and she's saying that the reception is choppy even I'm outside in the park take note.
I am travelling with my father (72 yo) and a 10 yo kid and I have no patience for this kind of treatment. They should give me a courtesy to just tell me if it's given to someone else right.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank beng_gee
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a better accommodation than some of the choices in Pagudpud. Its only about an hour away. Its also conveniently located to and from city center.
The restaurants offer a wide choice. The hotel ambience and lobby also nice.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2017

The location is very convenient along the main road and if you are traveling with your car there is a gas station nearby. The facilities are well thought of very good for group traveling with children, also very convenient for friends as they have a bar nearby that provide delicious food at very reasonable price.

If the group will commute, I do not know if this is still the case, if you will ride a Farinas bus ask the driver to drop you off in front of Java.

Rates are very reasonable and staffs were competent and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank AMGONZALEZ1980
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Nothing to complain about the place, the cleanliness and the quality of the rooms. It is also wheelchair accessible. Our only gripe is the quality of skills the staff have. They all lack basic guest relations and handling. Maybe the management can hire an HR practioner to train them in guest handling and relation so that the place will match the efficiency of the staff. Food was also great.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank aoaltamirano
Reviewed February 16, 2017

One of the best hotel in Ilocos region. Eagles' Nest Restaurant offers the best Ilocano and international dishes. The resto staff are warm. Location is great.They have a convenience store plus a gasoline station. Perfect for travelers!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo