“Convenient Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Laoag
los angeles ca
“Convenient Hotel”
Reviewed April 10, 2017

I stayed here last Dec. 2016 since it's the hotel choice of our group for a wedding. It's a nice spot next to the gas station, place is lit and feels safe. The room is clean but had mosquito inside. So make sure you ask them to spray the room. The free breakfast is a nice package since I traveled with a little one..no need to look for a place to feed her. Food is good breakfast and dinner. Staff in the restaurant area is very nice and attentive. I got my laundry done here as well, and they brought it back pretty quick and smells good.

The only down side or problem I had was with maintenance. My phone didn't work on my 2nd day and I complained about it...they said they will send someone to fix it. I never saw that someone unless they went to my room when I was gone....but needless to say it was never fix until I checked out on the 4th day. I didn't want to ruin my vacation over a phone line but it's disappointing. I had to keep going to the front lobby when I needed something since my phone didn't work. I just wish they will keep their words when they say they will fix it, since it's not a cheap hotel for a province. wifi was a bit slow in my room..the best area is the lobby.

• Stayed December 2016, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

I texted the number in their website to inquire if their de luxe room is still available and they immediately replied. A certain Ms. Catherine even called me and get my email add and contact number. She said she'll email voucher/confirmation of my reservation. I waited for a day but none.. Follow-ups were made but no response. I called them in Vigan since we will be going in Laoag in a few hours. I talked to someone and she's saying that the reception is choppy even I'm outside in the park take note.
I am travelling with my father (72 yo) and a 10 yo kid and I have no patience for this kind of treatment. They should give me a courtesy to just tell me if it's given to someone else right.

Stayed March 2017, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Laoag hotels

Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a better accommodation than some of the choices in Pagudpud. Its only about an hour away. Its also conveniently located to and from city center.
The restaurants offer a wide choice. The hotel ambience and lobby also nice.

Stayed June 2016, traveled with family
Manila, Utah
Reviewed March 7, 2017

The location is very convenient along the main road and if you are traveling with your car there is a gas station nearby. The facilities are well thought of very good for group traveling with children, also very convenient for friends as they have a bar nearby that provide delicious food at very reasonable price.

If the group will commute, I do not know if this is still the case, if you will ride a Farinas bus ask the driver to drop you off in front of Java.

Rates are very reasonable and staffs were competent and friendly.

• Stayed December 2016, traveled with family
1 Thank AMGONZALEZ1980
Muntinlupa, Philippines
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Nothing to complain about the place, the cleanliness and the quality of the rooms. It is also wheelchair accessible. Our only gripe is the quality of skills the staff have. They all lack basic guest relations and handling. Maybe the management can hire an HR practioner to train them in guest handling and relation so that the place will match the efficiency of the staff. Food was also great.

• Stayed February 2017, traveled with family
1 Thank aoaltamirano
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laoag
2.2 km away
1.0 km away
Hotel Tiffany Laoag
Hotel Tiffany Laoag
#8 of 12 in Laoag

Been to Java Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Java Hotel

Property: Java Hotel
Address: Brgy # 55-B Salet | Gen. Segundo Avenue, Laoag, Luzon 2900, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Ilocos Region > Ilocos Norte Province > Laoag
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Laoag
Price range (per night): ₱3,049 - ₱4,472
Hotel Class:3 star — Java Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Java Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Java Hotel Laoag