“Heredia restaurant the best in food and service”

Herencia Garden Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Laoag
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Located in the former Rizal park, heredia restaurant is far from the maddening crowd. You will just go here if you want to enjoy authentic Ilokano food.

It has the best food and the best service. What satisfied me the most is the attention waiters give to everyone. They are very attentive andto think that i have six cute hyperactive kids in tow.

I was so impressed i gave our waiter a humonguous tip.

The food is excellent. Will go back here with a larger group next time.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Our first trip to Ilocos Norte w my 2 sons, visited Paoay Church nearby today and dropped by to eat our lunch in Herencia, the place was packed w big groups of diners and waiting in line families, got seated after 20 mins, ordered varieties in the menu coz we’re hungry, took exactly an hr and a half for the first ordered menu of karekare and bagnet to be served. Lo and behold, my son noticed a very black strand of long hair floating in the kare-kare! So disgusted and lost our appetites, son brought the big bowl to the counter, informed the cashier and the foodserver, paid just the bagnet, cancelled the rest of the order and rushed out of this very unhygienic resto. Aside from the smelly, dirty restroom won’t really boost any appetite, the entrance of which is just across the dirty kitchen that piles of plates/saucers are just left in a corner.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

During my stay in Laoag, I visited this restaurant twice. The first time was a lovely time. Aside from their delicious pinakbet pizza, dinuguan and homemade buko pandan ice candy, the place was quiet and staff service was highly commendable. However when I came back on a peak hour, we waited for an hour for a table and service was horrendous. This restaurant is not prepared for a big crowd. If that’s the case, I suggest not to go on a peak season or if you’re in the area, buy the Ilocoano empanada across the restaurant. It is delicious and will save you a lot of headache.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank medvtan
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Restaurant's location is just in front of the picturesque Paoay Church. Service can be a bit slow esp when there are lots of tourists around but taste was worth it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I don't really know what to expect to this kind of restaurant but i found it nice and comfy. The food were at the average rate for me.

Date of visit: March 2018