“Best Steak in Laoag”
Review of Bistro51

Bistro51
Ranked #11 of 55 Restaurants in Laoag
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I ate there last week and had the steak again and again it was terrific , the staff is great the place is beautiful.. GREAT JOB all of you

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 17 February 2016

been here with my family and friends for dinner, they have a dish called "sizzling spaghetti", out of curiosity we tried to have it.. but well, nothing is different.. its just a normal spaghetti in a sizzling plate..

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Average Filipino food outlet located at the back of a gasoline station. We seemed to disturb the staff when we came in. Food was ok, nothing to rave about. They had ice cold beer

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 10 May 2015

We came at 530pm just by chance from Robinson's mall nearby. We just wanted to waste time, and we did here alright, our time was wasted. The Bistro opens 530pm it says on their sign but there was only 1 waiter. We ordered coffee, they say they only have 3 in 1 coffee, okay. Then we ordered nachos. After a long wait, the nachos came with a sauce that tasted like catsup on cabbage, but the worst part was the nachos wasn't crispy. We returned the nachos and we didn't know if their going to replace it or what. After another long wait for someone to attend to us (we were the only ones in the place), i walked to the counter and cancelled the nachos altogether, paid for the 3 in 1 coffee and iced tea we ordered vowing never to come back.

Date of visit: May 2015
2  Thank bhotd
Reviewed 24 March 2015

Upon arriving at the Bistro 51, it appeared to
be the typical looking bamboo style pub.
My first impression I really did not think the
food would be as good as it was.
The beer was also cold as a bonus.
I did only order the grilled dory and it
was accompanied by buttered veggies (peas,
corn, bean compilation, probably previously
frozen) yet it was actually quite nice.
The Dory was perfectly cooked and was
good along with the wonderful presentation.
The service was nothing to write home about,
nothing really to complain about however.
They could be a bit more attentive, yet
they did seem to really care about my
thoughts on the meal.
One thing that was annoying is they had
two different televisions, showing two
separate shows, along with stereo playing
music. Making my meal somewhat
of a disturbing experience of audio abuse
and racket.

It may be an early call to rave about this
place, but from what I experienced it
was a for sure satisfaction to my taste
buds and I will return for another try
at the menu.