“Delicious Food”

Eagle's Nest Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Laoag
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The resto offered local and international menu. The food is good. We particularly liked the pinakbet with bagnet (local food) and grilled fish! The kilawin (fresh fish with vinegar) taste good but I wish there is a lot of vinegar in it!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We visited Eagle's Nest to get a break from the Ilokano food. The staff were friendly, though meal delivery was slow.

The meals were big, so wet obviously over-ordered. But they were very tasty and hit the spot we needed. Thank you.

Well worth the stop.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Dined in the bar area but it was the same menu as the main part of the restaurant. At least it meant I did not have to get a close up and personal earful from the musicians, something that is not my thing in a restaurant setting. The best feature of the restaurant was the range of Ilocano options on the menu. Having said that, the dinuguan that I ordered [on the recommendation of the day's local guide] will not go down as the best meal I had in the Philippines. Ultimately the idea of having pork offal with a dark gravy consisting of pig's blood, garlic, chili and vinegar was not overly enjoyable. My friend, however, had a pork crackle dish that he really liked. The bar area was not particularly busy but staff was not overly attentive [to put it mildly].

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Located in the Java Hotel. We eat here about once a month. I usually have steak. Best steak in Ilocos Norte. My wife usually has the Filipino food which is also good. The ambience is pretty cool as the hotel and restaurants are made to look like a historical Ilocos Norte building. Service is average. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Over priced menu and not happy with the service. 1000 pesos worth for three people tasted like we ate in a dirty street resto. Should have just ordered from mcdo. Not happy at all.