“An Enjoyable Dinner with my Wife's relatives”

Eagle's Nest Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Laoag
Cuisines: Filipino, Bar, International, Asian, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“An Enjoyable Dinner with my Wife's relatives”
Reviewed April 17, 2017

My family visits Ilocos Norte once a year (usually during Holy Week) as my wife hales from the region. This year is no exception as we went to the usual places in Batac, Laoag, Paoay, Curimao, San Nicolas and as far as Pagudpud. As we seldom see the relatives of my wife based in Laoag, they invited us to dinner at this place and what can I say -- it was a feast as we had crispy pata, fried chicken, baby back ribs, lumpiang shanghai, brocolli with beef, eggplant and the chocolate coated banana "ball". The place is cozy, but I would suggest that they have an airconditioned room as it can get hot and humid during lunch or dinner - good thing that night, the weather was quite cool.

Visited April 2017

Montebello, California
“Greatr food that is terribly OVERPRICED!”
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Restaurant is outside 20 feet away from a stagnant, smelly Miskito infested swamp ..... The food is way over-priced and arrives cold and gummy with small portions.

Visited April 2017
los angeles ca
“great food”
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Since we stayed at Java HOtel. My 4 year old daughter and I were here every morning for our 4 day stay. She loved the breakfast here . Staff is very attentive and friendly. Food is great and they close late. We didn't have to go anywhere during our stay here. I came here with group of friends also for a wedding and had dinner here as well the night before the wedding. food is tasty.

Visited December 2016
“Great Food Great Price Great Ambience”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

A laid back feel with great quality good food. Our party of 8 throughly enjoyed the lunch. We ordered baby back ribs, fried chicken, soup, hotplate prawns, grilled catfish, stream prawns, hotplate egg plant, grilled pork skewers and rice. Everything is polished clean. Nothing left. Surprise comes end of meal. It costs less than 4000 pesos.

Visited January 2017
“The food is great :-)”
Reviewed December 14, 2016

We loved the food at Eagle's Nest. We always ordered to much food, but it was always delicious !
Our kids had a lot of opportunity here..... :-)

Visited July 2016