My wife booked this place through Agoda, and we were definitely pleased when we saw the place. It is located near the city plaza making it very accessible.
1. Room is fairly affordable (Junior Suite). The room we stayed in was quite spacious for the two of us. The room has its own separate "sala" and kitchen. The mini-bar is also stuffed with charge-to-bill drinks. The comfort room/bathroom is with a hot shower. The bedroom itself is cozy with air-conditioning.
2. Staff are very friendly and accomodating, including our driver that we hired for the city tour.
3. The hotel is also home to Saramsam restaurant which also serves great food!
Cons: (I may be nitpicking here but nonetheless this might help in the improvement of the place)
1. The air-con in our room was quite old (I think), it woke us up a couple of times during the night since it was making a loud noise.
2. The hot-shower was very hot even though it was set to cold settings. (Another old equipment I think?)
Overall our stay in the place was very satisfying. We would definitely book this place again if we return to Laoag.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.