“Good stay and roomy suite”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Balay da Blas

Balay da Blas
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Laoag
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Good stay and roomy suite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2016

Location was ok, it is located beside Saramsam restaurant which is itself located in the corner. Value for money was average, very poor parking area though, be prepared to park outside.

Visited August 2015

Manila
“Foodie Goodie.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2016

Breakfast is complementary if you stay, one free breakfast per night of lodging. Then late night, I tried the dragon fruit ice cream and ube ice cream as well. The first one was great, the latter not something to write home about. Saramsam's Poque-poque is not for the virginal palate but a real Ilocano treat indeed.

Visited March 2016
Marikina City, Rizal, Philippines
“Great Dining Experience In Laoag”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2016

Got to taste a lot of Ilocano Dishes during dinner hosted by our great Ilocana friend. We loved the Poqui-Poqui, Lumpiang Shanghai, Inabraw, Higado, Dinengdeng, Dinakdakan, Bagnet and Leche flan. Everything tasted just great! Ambiance was very charming and homey.

Visited January 2016
“Nice Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2015

I saturated (almost) the whole region of Ilocos, and one of my destination was in Laoag City. From Vigan, i traveled to Laoag for almost three hours. When I get there, I dont want to spend so much time to look for a hotel. A good and friendly people of Laoag told me to stay in Balay da Blas. In a first glance, it looks old or vintage type of hotel, which I really dont like. But when I get to see the interior design, it was surprisingly beautiful. All staff were very friendly plus, their rooms rate is very affordable. Would love to visit this hotel again soon. They served sumptuous food!!

• Visited April 2015
Madison, Wisconsin
“good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2015

The menu offered a nice variety of choices. I was feeling a bit down from traveling so I opted for a safe meal choice of baked fish. The food was good and reasonably priced. We will return when we can better enjoy our visit.

Visited April 2015